Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Enchanted forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:15 pm

"And the bubbles..! *O*" Fuko stood up. She started dance and skip around. "Don't you think this is magnificent? It's so pretty too!"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm

"I'll give you that. I bet that this is the most beautiful part of the academy." Leans against a tree, smiling. "I never thought beauty like this could exist!" She is quiet for a bit before grinning at Fuko. "A truelly brilliant place for adventure."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Fuko yawned. Plop, she fell flat on her back onto the grass. "Staying in a place like this makes me want to fall asleep.." She started to slowly close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 pm

(Wow, motivation.)
"Ummm, Fuko." Levi awkwardly gestured to the corner of Fuko's mouth. "You've got some, uh, saliva on your chin." Coughed a bit before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"EH?!" Fuko sprang back up. Since she still had Levi's hankerchief, she started rub it all over her face. "..Is it gone now?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Looked at Fuko's face, then laughed. "Hahaha! Oh, wow. Your entire face is red from where you've rubbed it!" She chuckled a bit, looking at the younger girl. "Yes, it's gone."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:27 pm

"EEEEEEEEH!" Fuko started to pull her cheeks. "IS THE REDNESS GONE NOW?!"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Looked at Fuko for a bit then covered a smile. "You look like your wearing a ton of blusher."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Fuko face palmed. "Ugh, I don't even care anymore.." She looked to the sky. "By the way, have you seen any of the other academy students?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 pm

"Actually, not for a while." She frowned slightly as she thought. "You're the first I've seen for a bit. But, I don't tend to socialize all that much..."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:09 pm

"I'm surprised myself, that I haven't seen anyone. ;_; It's lonely." Fuko pulled a shocked expression and looked at Levi. "WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO AVOID ME?!" She started to pull her cheeks again. "HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG?" Fuko became panicky, she clasped her hands and looked again to the sky. "God, Granny, whatever I've done wrong, I'M SORRY!"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Levi looked at Fuko for a moment, before looking away. "People, avoiding you? It's hard to believe that." She slid to the floor, before looking at the sky and smiling. "God, Granny... Neither will forgive you if you've done nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:31 pm

"You think I haven't done anything wrong?" Fuko grinned, she put her hands on her hips. "I done alot of bad things.. Like.." Fuko thought for a moment. "SLEEPING IN MY DORM MATE'S BED INSTEAD OF MY OWN!" Proudly nodding, "Yeah.. sleeping in ma dorm mate's beddd." (fyi, her dorm mate wasn't sleeping with her. >A>)
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Levi raised an eyebrows before putting her hands up. "Everyone look out! We have a trouble-maker here!" She slyly grinned. "I bet you've done worse things than that."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Fuko continued to nod. "Yes, I have. Hehehe, be careful." She pointed dramatically at Levi. "I MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO YOU AND THE STUDENTS!"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 am

"Um..." Levi raised an eyebrow. "What are you going on about?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 am

"Fu~ Fu~ Nothing, nothing at all." Fuko grinned. "Oh, by the way your sharing dorm with someone right?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 am

Levi pondered over the question for a bit, before finally answering. "I haven't had a dorm since I arrived at school, and apparently the whole dorm thing is a bit of a mess right now with everyone vanishing."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:28 pm

"EH?!" Fuko was astonished, after a few seconds she sighed. "Hmm.. You're more in a worse situation then I am. I mean like. I DIDN'T GET TO SEE MY DORM MATE AT ALL, SHE DIDN'T COME TO OUR DORM. I DIDN'T SEE HER FOR MONTHS!" She coughed. "While you didn't even have a dorm at all."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Levi smiled at Fuko. "It's OK. I didn't particularly care about it. It's better than having a dorm mate vanishing." Ponders a bit before grinning. "It's like a mystery. 'The case of the missing people'. Every one vanished roughly the same time we entered this forest."
(Conspiracy?! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:54 pm

"Mystery?" Fuko's eyes glittered. She stood up and posed. "If that's the case, then let's go find out this mystery together~!" Despite the fact it was just a suggestion, Fuko decided to think it actually happened. Just to make things interesting, as she felt a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Levi looked at the younger girl then sighed. What am I getting myself into? "Lead the way then, Fuko."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:11 pm

"YEAAAH! TO THE-.." Fuko thought for a few seconds. "GIRLS DORM! ..We can't go to the boys dorm anyway~ We aren't aloud! :o" And she started to march off. (Continue in the Girls dorm hallway? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the Enchanted forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2