Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Enchanted forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

the Enchanted forest Empty
PostSubject: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

the Enchanted forest 1179069txkm0qbrnu
The forest will always be illuminated by rainbows and colorfulness. Fireflies are very common there, they're usually in small bubbles. Also, bubbles forms from the tree trunks

the Enchanted forest Drop_of_light_by_apofiss-d4ey2yq
the Enchanted forest B55342c34d95b1b29141e14e72c36ee6-d4zphex
the Enchanted forest Cloudscape_by_apofiss-d4g5fhs
the Enchanted forest Zanzibari_forest_by_apofiss-d4bly1y
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 pm

"Eh! I haven't seen this place before." Fuko said, noticing the colourful forest. She swiftly ran, going past many trees, and was spinning around. "This place is so pretty!" It was so mystical, how could she have not noticed this place before?
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Walks among the trees, admiring the quiet beauty of the places. Pauses as she passes a large bubble, the pops it while she grins. She then proceeds to walk to a tree, then sits under it and listens to music.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Fuko was spinning around untill she found a bubble trail. "Ooh! Bubbles." She started to follow the trail. Fuko wasn't paying much attention to where she walking after a few minutes, and was starting to admire the scenery. She didn't notice Levi sitting under a tree and.. Tripped over her.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Looks up, The heck?! Looks at Fuko for a minute, then cautiously takes her earphones out. "..." Pokes Fuko.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 6:05 pm

"GEH!" Fuko got up, in a fighting stance/pose as soon as Levi poked her. "Eh? EEEEH? What did I trip over? OAO ;" She said startled, turning her head side to side, and then noticed Levi in front of her. "O.O.. Levi-chan? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Looks at Fuko for a bit, then grins. "Poking you." Pokes Fuko again. the Enchanted forest 3941848400
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm

"Meh!" Fuko quickly slapped Levi's hand, and teleported into the tree, above her. "Stop poking me! D:<"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Looks up to Fuko alarmed. "How...? What...?" Looks to where Fuko was then back to her. "???"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Fuko

"I teleported~!" Fuko called out to Levi, grinning at her reaction. She posed. "Pretty cool, hmm? HMMMM? the Enchanted forest 2949571477"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm

"Man. I wish I had magic like that..." Looks up and grins. "Does this mean I can't poke you anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:59 pm

"OF COURSE NOT!" Fuko randomly yelled, and then sighed. "You know, in my old school I always used to get poked in the cheeks, so that's why I don't like it. >.> ;" Then she looked at the sky, and then back down at Levi. "But anyway what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Smiles. "I was bored, and this place looks nice." Sits back down, while still looking up at Fuko. "So why are you here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:23 pm

"Hm? ..Oh!" Fuko teleported in front of Levi, and posed. "I am here.. ON A ADVENTUREEE!" She grinned, eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Stares at Fuko, shocked. "Adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

"the Enchanted forest 1408020534 YES. A ADVENTUREEE!" Fuko teleported on a branch, and hanged upside down, like a monkey. "I'm going to be running.. IM GOING TO BE CLIMBING! I'm going to EXPLOREEE!" the Enchanted forest 3045972454
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Stands, brushing off skirt. "You'll fall if you stay like that." Levi grins up at Fuko. "Unless you're a monkey?"
(Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she was.)
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

"Eeeeh? A monkey?" Fuko repeated, then she yelped. The branch snapped.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Yelps as the branch snaps and runs forwards to catch Fuko.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

"OWWWWWW." Fuko moaned, while rubbing her head. "That really hurt." Even though she didn't feel any pain, she cried anyway.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Awkwardly stands at a distance, not sure what to do. Suddenly grabs her handkerchief and gives it to Fuko. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Fuko held the handkerchief, stared at it.. And then started to sob more. "WAAAAAH! I could have died, you know?! THAT WAS REALLY SCARY."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Stepped back in alarm, then moved forward stiffly. "I'd have revived you." She emotionlessly stated, awkwardly tapping the girls shoulder in a weird attempt of comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm

She looked around, fireflies were fluttering around. Which calmed her down a bit. However, she still had quite alot of dribble. Airheaded girl didn't think of wiping it off using the handkerchief. Fuko stared at Levi, squinting her eyes. "Have I actually seen you before? I've heard your name before.. Was it.. Lavin?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:04 pm

"Levi." She quickly said. Levi then looked towards the fireflies. "Pretty. It's almost surprising that despite using magic, I can say that this looks magical."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Enchanted forest   the Enchanted forest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the Enchanted forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next