Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Park

Go down 
+10
Shinibi
Rena
Maribelle.
Yoshi
Gozeppelin
LisaFiction
Azylint
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 am

Akio looked up at Miko. "Yes?" he said, confusing over the worried look on her face. "I'm just aiming for some shadow, it's kind of hot, don't you think?" he asked her with a smile. Then he realized that he was sitting in the grass with a girl and he started sitting all stiff with his back. Suddenly some fire spirit was coming right towards Miko at full speed. Akio was up in less than a second and he pulled his sword out jumping forward to protect Miko. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 am

Sigh,she pulled back her glasses from the rim of her nose. "I have no time for such tomfoolery. "
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 am

"Eeeeeh, WHY?!' Fuko started to wave both of her arms in the air "You're not going to make any progress without any friends!"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:24 am

Eye twitches, at this rate the guy i had bumped into will wake up. "I-i'll be fine. Just, be a little quiet please.."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 am

"Hm, why?" Fuko glanced at the dude that was sleeping. "Oh!" Then she randomly pointed at Sakku.
"Do you like him?!" Fuko gasped.. She had no idea about love, so this was a opportunity to find out more about it.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 am

After realizing that he had dropped his beehive while sprinting away, Joey returned to the scene to see a long-haired guy passed out on the bench near to the ghost girl and said "Whoops, almost forgot my- eh. What's..." Joey turned his face towards the ghost girl. "Did you steal his soul or something?" Before she could respond to his offensive accusation, Joey interrupted and said "Wait. I know what's going on. This man is unconscious and you don't know CPR." Right as the ghost girl tried to correct him, Joey followed up by saying "Oh, you're too embarrassed, then? Yeah, that makes sense. You are a girl. Don't worry, albinarita. I got this." Joey then kneeled over the long-haired man, binded his wrists, and brought his face dangerously close to his.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 am

Sakura Park - Page 3 1280803525 "Do whatever you want, i'm not interested. I merely just bumped into him, that's all. I don't have any spark of interest for someone so plain."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:08 am

Fuko blinked, she was never taught about CPR, she poked Sakku.
"Hey, hey, what is he going to do? And what's CPR?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:10 am

" Basically hes going to do mouth to mouth and blow into him so he can breathe. " Leans closer and whispers " I would tell him that he was just taking a nap but, this will be funny, fu fu fu " Grinning, eyes sparkling. Sakura Park - Page 3 2396734222
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 am

Opens eyes cause of the amount noises and sees guy dangerously close to him, pushes him back and stands up holding his sword without taking it off "what the heck ?, people can't take a nap in park without beeing attacked or harrassed by others?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 am

Covering mouth, looks away from everything since smiling is out of her character, giggling behind hands, crying of laughter. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 am

"Mouth.. To mouth?" Fuko didn't understand what that meant. She was about to ask Sakku but she was looking the other way. Fuko walked the other way so she could see her face.
She was.. Giggling?
Fuko put her arms in the air. "EEEH! THE EXPRESSIONLESS GIRL IS LAUGHING!"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 am

"Oh, you're okay. I was afraid you were choking or got spirited away," Joey said without paying any mind to his comment. "You want some honey? I was actually gonna give you some anyway in case you had bad breath. Not that I'm saying you do. Just if. Safety first, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 am

"Egeeh?" Notices Fuko infront of her. Sakura Park - Page 3 Hsegregt_zpsdb251bb8 Coughing and straightening her glasses, she takes a deep breath. "I don't know what your talking about."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:30 am

"What are you talking about~ I just saw you laugh and smile." Fuko said loudly. "You know, there's nothing wrong with smiling, it's a good thing!" (brb. lunch. =w=~)
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 am

"I-i-i don't know what your talking about, child. " Eye twitching, eyes closed. me no speak
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:58 am

(After Joey and Yoshi's conversation)

"Could have sworn I heard a hyena when I was talking to that guy. I don't see one though. That's not good. Is the curse of the number four already taking hold?" Joey said. He then posed like MC Hammer and turned his attention back to the ghost girl "Hey soultaker-chan, have you seen any strange laughing creatures around?"

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 am

Fuko looked at the dude talking to Sakku, but just turned back to her.
"CHILD?!" Fuko repeated, and put her hand on her chest. "Fuko is not a child, Fuko is a teenager!" Out of nowhere, she started to speak in third person.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 am

Let go of his sword and put on shoulder, "you could just poke me or say something" then looks at honey comb *i could do so many tasty dishes using it like berry cake with marshmalows, jam and honey or maybe pizza ~thought* stops himself from drooling "yeah why not it could be usefull as medicine or in lessons"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 am

Eye twitching. "SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" Eyes glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 am

"GEH!" Fuko yelped, backed away and teleported onto a tree. "..Scary Sakura Park - Page 3 2736759035"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

(Yoshi and Joey's conversation)
"You. I LIKE YOU. What's your name? My name's Joey. Joey Singer." Joey replied with excitement. "You just said you can make sweets, right? LIKE JAM OR PRESERVES?!"

(Present)
"Oh, HORSEFARTS. I have incurred the spirit's wrath! DAMN YOU, NUMBER FOUR. You're only good for golden rectangles!" Joey said as he stared into the unholy gaze of the white she-witch demon cat library girl. "Wait a second, that's the pitch I just heard earlier. Could it be... *points* you're the hyena? o.o"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:16 am

Sighs. "i'll be taking my leave." Half pissed off at the fact that i've been called a hyena, and half cause they woke him up.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:23 am

"Wait a moment, bispectracles!" Joey said as he rushed over to the ghost girl. He then clasped her hands and said "You have to teach me how you did that! I've been imitating animal calls for years, but I could never master the hyena cry. I'm mostly just good at birds. Here, listen!" Joey then turned his face toward the sky and let out an ear-shattering peacock squawk. "Eeeeh....YAW! WAAAAAAWK!! Eeeeh-yaw! Eeeeh-yaw!"

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:26 am

( Sakura Park - Page 3 2500222438 I have nothing to say. LMFAAAO. )
Fuko was about to stop here, when Joey stopped Sakku instead.
"..What is he doing? Sakura Park - Page 3 577821813"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Park
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next