Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Park

Go down 
+10
Shinibi
Rena
Maribelle.
Yoshi
Gozeppelin
LisaFiction
Azylint
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Welcome to the Sakura Park I love you

This is what you will see from your dorms. It is handled and created by Tokyo. During the night there will be lanterns lit up, making it very pretty.. And romantic for first dates.. Sakura Park 1489159711 Sakura Park Lighted-cherry-blossom-lake-japan
Sakura Park Japan-Cherry-Blossom-Bridge-North
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 am

Miko walked into the park and gasped. It was so beautiful! Miko faced against the breeze and the wind blew against her. She laughed playfully, as she was standing against the wind. After she was tired out, she walked to a new bench and sat down. Luckily, it was right under a Sakura tree. It kept a shade under Miko.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 am

Sitting on one of the rocks surrounding the pool, using telekinesis to levitate flower petals and create patterns with them in the water.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Fuko was skipping to Sakura Park, when she noticed two girls already there, and rushed behind a tree, hoping they wouldn't see her. She was completely noticable, but she was quite a distance away from both of them. She peeked and started to talk to herself. "Eh.. What shame. I thought I was going to be the first one here." She quickly looked at the two. One had short silver white hair, another pink hair under her shoulder length."Hmph.. They both seem older than me, I wonder if I can befriend them."
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Akio crossed one of the many bridges. He looked around for a bench to sit on. He had been walking around checking the academy out for quite some time now. Finally he spotted a bench. Only problem was that a girl was already sitting on it. Guessed he could just sit quietly down next to her. Awkwardly he began walking towards her and the bench.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Miko had fallen asleep. A boy was walking towards her and she opened her eyes. She smiled sweetly and moved over. "Please have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Then she noticed a boy way more older than her approach the pink haired girl. "Eh.. Guess I'm not going to befriend that girl right now.." She turned to the other girl with short silver/white hair. "Guess I'll go to her instead!" Fuko stepped away from the tree and started to walk towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Playing around with the petals, yawning. Has a huge lack of interest.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Akio jumped over and down to sit on the bench next to the girl. "Thank you," he mumbled quietly and rubbed his neck. He was very careful with his movements around girls as he didn't wish to hurt anyone. His eyes sometimes moved in her direction but he hurried and looked away again followed by a cough. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:01 pm

”Haha." Miko giggled. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Fuko to started to run faster, and faster.. She was about to wave and say hello when- ..She tripped over a rock. "O-..OWWWWWWWWWWW!" Fuko cried very loudly. She didn't even notice the girl before her and started to get louder.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Akio moved his sword from his back and down on his lap so he could lean back. He made sure that it didn't hit Miko next to him. He hadn't really thought about how awkward he'd get sitting here alone with a girl. It wasn't a situation he was in very often. He wanted to introduce himself but the words didn't seem to come out. He stood up when he heard another girl cry out. It seemed to be just a kid. "Are you alright?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Turning around, she brings back glasses from rim of nose. Eyetwitching slightly, she sighs and says "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Fuko slowly got up. "Y-YES!" She yelled loudly, so the people nearby could hear her. But she was actually sniffing, alot. Even the girl in front of her could hear. Fuko dusted her dress.
"Eh.. My dress is dirty now.."
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Joey was strolling in the park, looking around from tree to tree. The way he saw it, one of them might have a beehive- and beehives meant honey. Joey was hardly one to pass up the opportunity to find a gooey snack. Then, a familiar albino bispectacled girl caught his attention. Joey struck a pose and said "Oh, you're that one girl who actually follows the law despite there hardly being any local police. Sorry about that other time. Should have probably guessed that some kids here weren't alcoholic. If you'd like, you can have this jar of fig preserves to make up for it. My dad sent it to me. It's pretty good with toast." He then looked down to see what looked like an elementary schooler. "Oh, you lost or something, kid?" he said.

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Miko was kind of sad that her alone time with Akio was ruined by this little girl but then she smiled at the fact that he ran over to the little girl just as soon as she fell. Miko ran over to the girl and saw some blood. She got an idea. Miko ran to the stream and climbed down carefully and wet her handkerchief and climbed back up. Miko tried to get rid of all the blood and after there was barely any blood left, she smiled happily. "There. All better."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Frowning at him, stands up and straightens skirt. "I appreciate your generosity, but no thank you. " Looks over at Fuko and miko. Eye twitches slightly but shrugs it off. "Be more careful next time." Standing up, she walks off.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:28 pm

"Hmm... was it something I said?" Joey muttered to himself with a dopey blank expression. He then turned his attention to the elementary schooler and said "Hey, kids like you like sweet stuff right? You can have this. Anyway, I'm off to find more bee hives. Hope you find your parents and stuff."
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Akio hurried over to the little girl. He stood in front of her, looking worried. Though he realized shortly afterwards that he might've been looking threatening to her so he kneeled down next to the kid. "Are you sure? Can I see?" he asked her and then looking at Miko standing beside them.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:38 pm

"I-I'm okay.." Fuko replies.
She took the honey off the man. "..Eh? What's this?" Fuko blinked.
She changed her expression and faced Miko. "Ah, thank you. I dont understand how the blood went away but yay~"
Fuko turned around to say hello to the mysterious girl, but she was gone.
"Huh?" Fuko said. "Where did she go?"

Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Miko smiled. "You're very welcome. Maybe Akio should take you to the infirmary to make sure nothing got infected." Miko got serious all of a sudden. The mysterious girl kept disappearing. Miko grimaced at the thought of who she was.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 pm

"N-no! It's okay, he doesn't have to!" Fuko says quickly and soon as she hears her spoke. She wasn't that fond of boys.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Miko returned to reality. “Oh ok, then. Oh. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Suzuki Miko. It's nice to meet you." Miko bowed respectfully.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Akio got up. The kid was obviously not very comfortable with the situation. Perhaps he was just making it worse for her. He slipped his sword on his back and made his way over to the shadow of a very large tree where he sat down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Fuko noticed the boy walk away. 'Did I make him feel uncomfortable?' Fuko thought to herself. She shook her head and pulled her attention to the girl before her.
"Miko?" Fuko grinned "Great to meet ya, my name is Fuko Kimoe."
She examined Miko, she didn't seem the same age as her roommate, but she definely was older than her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Park
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next