Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Park

Go down 
+10
Shinibi
Rena
Maribelle.
Yoshi
Gozeppelin
LisaFiction
Azylint
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

Sakura Park - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Akio fell down on his knees as soon as Tokyo began to play on her flute. His eyes were half closed as he slowly dozed away. The moment they closed completely he fell down across the grass as long as he was.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Miko looked sad as Akio fell to the ground. She whispered into his ear, "I'm sorry we stopped the fight." She looked over to Tokyo and Miko said, "We should bring them to the infirmary." (NO NOT IN THE SAME BED)
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 pm

"Shoo shoo," Tokyo mumbled as the animals crawled around her. "She looked over at Miko, "alright, I'll try to carry Jun, can you manage Akio?"
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Miko stared at Tokyo for a minute to see if she was joking or not, but she was completely serious so she decided to go along. How am I even suppose to? Miko tried to levitate Akio but the magic only worked for a couple of seconds. Akio was about to land on the concrete floor until Miko jumped under him. His weight was on top of Miko and she bursted out laughing. He wasn't even that heavy. Miko grabbed his legs and threw him over her shoulder. (So basically his face, is in her ass. Its called potato-style...or something like that) She trotted of to the Infirmary. She remembered that Tokyo was behind her and she turned around to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Jeikun jumps down from a nearby tree " need a hand?" he ask turning to face everyone. " sorry to pop in like this , hope i didnt scare any of you"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:53 pm

( LOLOLOL WOW )
Tokyo was struggling while walking with Jun on her back. "H-How can you carry Akio like th--" She stumbled and fell down, scraping her chin. She saw Jeikun had popped out of no where, "oh its you," she sighed. "Yeh, I need some help carrying this guy," Tokyo looked over at Jun as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Tenshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Kevin Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Kevin looks out from the dorm window wandering what was going on and decided to head down to Sakura park."What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Miko saw that another boy was already helping Tokyo so she ran off into the infirmary. (will be continued there)
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Jeikun throws his one handed sword on the floor next to Tokyo " carry that for me " He walks over and picks up Jun and throws him on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 pm

"Thanks," she mumbled and picked up his sword. "I'll see you at the infirmary," Tokyo quickly ran up ahead, catching up with Miko.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Fuko skipped to Sakura park, and looked around. "Huh? There's not alot of people anymore.." She tilted her head. "Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Maribelle, could hear all the noise as she walked past Sakura Park, so she decided to check on what all the ruckus was about. As she walked through the entrance, she saw Tokyo, Miko & some other people. And some were carrying each other. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?" She said worriedly while she ran over.
Back to top Go down
http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Vei was watching the commotion from the distance, she did feel as if she needed to step in when the fight started, though she knew Tokyo had it under control. After everything calmed down, she sat under the shade of a nearby tree, watching people pass. She wore a relaxed and calm expression, blinking tiredly before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Miko walked into the park again. She spotted Vei who was fast asleep. Miko grinned and walked over to her. She slowly and steadily poked Vei's cheeks
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:14 am

Rena awoke groggily after falling asleep in the park. Wondering what had happened, she walked slowly toward Miko and another student who had fallen asleep, much like herself. "Uh, what's going on?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 am

"Can't I sleep for like, three seconds at least?.." Vei groaned after being awoken by Miko. She yawned, crossing her legs and looking up to see a familiar girl with ruby hair approaching. Vei took a moment to progress her question into her head, but she gave a lopsided smile. "It's a long ass story." She replied, blinking lazily after rubbing her eyes with her knuckles. "I'm Vei, this is Miko, what's your name?" She introduced with a friendly but aloof tone.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 am

"Huh, is that so?" She said. "I'm Rena." She answered, quietly. "So... you gonna tell me what happened? Or is this yet another boring, pointless conversation." She groaned, growing impatient. She rubbed her eyes, still tired. She had to hold herself steady to keep her knees from bucking beneath her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 am

She, again, took a moment to progress Rena's words. She thought the Rena was interesting, despite that she has a bit of an attitude, Vei thought it was kind of cool. Vei leaned outward and pat the ground. "Sit. It's gonna be long." She invited before withdrawing her hand. "Might as well make yourself comfortable, yaknow?" She said, accent recognisable.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 am

Rena liked the fact that Vei didn't protest to her remark. Perhaps we might actually get along, she thought. "Alright, now explain." She snapped, sitting down on the grass next to Vei and Miko. Sighing, she prepared herself into a position that she (hopefully), would not fall asleep in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 am

Vei grinned at Rena before shifting in her own spot to make herself comfortable. "At first, I think there was something happening between a guy with long hair and that Sakku girl, I saw her blush after bumping into him." Vei laughed light heartedly, it was pretty funny. Vei glanced at Miko, grinning before continuing. "After that, Miko here, and that Akio guy was on some kind of date, pretty cute, but that Jun guy started trouble." She sighed, "I think he was testing Akio or something because he tried to attack Miko, but Miko beat him up pretty bad." Vei laughed again. "After that, things got really confusing, that Sakku girl and another ten-year old girl was whispering in one corner, Joey.. I don't even know what he was doing in the other corner, I think I heard something about beehives?.. and Akio and Jun were brawling in the other!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:41 am

Rena blinked, unsure of what to make of everything. Ugh, that Sakku, she thought. After a long pause, "I see." She finally said. Still sitting immobile on the ground, she looked at Miko. "So, you're tough?" She asked her, raising her hands and grinning. "Well, what can I say, so am I. We should duel some time. You too, Vei." She jested, glancing at Vei. Before rising to leave, she quickly added "You're a good story teller." and winked at Vei before disappearing down the path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 am

Vei wore a wide grin, nodding before waving her off. "See ya around." She said happily. Vei turned to Miko, grinning even harder. "You hear that? She called you tough." She laughed, punching Miko playfully on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 am

Rena waved behind her, without turning around. She smiled to herself. Maybe I could do with some friends. She thought, looking over towards a boy, which by the looks of it, was hitting on another girl. Or maybe not... She winced at his poor attempt.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:29 am

Joey walked into the scene, talking to himself again. "Fuckin' raccoon shit. Did I actually take down every hive in the park? The Hell am I supposed to get more honey? That dinky and smelly school store? =3=" he said. Then he turned his attention to the other redhead. "Oi, bird girl. What were we doing in Necromancy again? That ghost girl knocked me out."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 am

"Don't call me bird girl." She snapped, turning to look at Joey. "We were writing our names on a piece of paper and sticking them to the front of our desks. Though the probability of you keeping your desk has just been lowered!" She yelled, realizing what he had said. "Wait.. the ghost girl knocked you out?" Rena said inquisitively, and before long, was on the ground in a fit of laughter,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Park
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next