Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

かわいい☆shop--open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

かわいい☆shop--open 1882168pmwqtmwfqp

Hello! Welcome to かわいい☆shop!
Here, we have many cute stationery, plushies, bags and more! They're all at a cheap price. ^^
Please enjoy your stay!

かわいい☆shop--open 1748929jify7r7d46

| stationary |
Spoiler:

| journals&diaries |
Spoiler:

| bags |
Spoiler:

| plushies |
Spoiler:

Last edited by lapin-chan on Wed May 01, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 pm

(OMFG.. If this shop was real and it was in one of the shopping centres near here.. I would die of happiness OMFG ITSO CUTEEEE)

Fuko was just casually walking past when she saw the かわいい☆shop. OAO - ! She instantly ran up to the glass, and stared at the display. "S-so cute!" She mumbled to herself. Excited, she ran into the shop.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 pm

( LOL. I have a shop similar to this near my house. =w=. -feels lucky- )
Tokyo heard the bells ring and turned around. ( I'm going to assume they both met each other already.. e-e In the classroom ) She saw Fuko's excited face and smiled.
"Hello there~ Is there anything you need?" She asked, clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 5:51 pm

( More things has been added )
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 4:04 pm

THERE'S EVEN MORE CUTER THINGS INSIDE! "Oh wow, oh my.. I don't know what to choose!" Fuko squealed as soon as she entered the room. She started in the pen section. "Hmm.. Should I have this pen? Or this? Nowait, I don't think this is my type.. OH!" She noticed the Korilakkuma and Rilakkuma pens, and automatically picked it up. "Ah! And this too!" Picking up another two pens, cream and blue color. (the 6th picture from the pen section >u<) Then she moved onto the bag section. "AH MA GAWD! EVEN THE BAGSSSSSS~!" Fuko picked up the Rilakkuma bag. She was a big fan of cartoons, including Rilakkuma.
After looking around, she walked to the counter. "I'll have these pens, and the bag."

Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm

( I love how she's all excited and when she walked up to the counter, all calmly. "I'll have these pens, and the bag." XD )
Tokyo giggled at Fuko's enthusiasm.
"That'll be 7 Trinkets, please~" She cheered and got out a tiny bag. She started packing the stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:17 am

(overusing exclamation marks is bad LOLOL)
"YAAAY!" Fuko cheered, she excitedly took out 7 trinkets out from her bag, and put them on the counter.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Tokyo took the Trinkets and pour them into her coin pouch.
"Thank you so much for your purchase~" She smiled and bowed. "Please visit again, there will be more stuff added!" Tokyo slid the small bag down the counter.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1Sat May 04, 2013 4:05 am

"YAAAAAY! THANK YOOOU!" Fuko cheered. She spinned out of the shop, but banged her head into the door. "Ehe.." Then she slowly opened it, and exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

かわいい☆shop--open Empty
PostSubject: Re: かわいい☆shop--open   かわいい☆shop--open Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

かわいい☆shop--open
Page 1 of 1