Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Northern Woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Northern Woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 am

(on the home page, the big box is a chat. Click "log in" on the top right and it'll log you in automatically)

Walking down the path, seems to be looking for something. "..." Where is it. She questioned in her mind.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 am

After a while of silence, she decided to ask the question that had been on her lips for so long. "Where are we going, teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

"If you must know, as my duty of an astrology teacher, i must study every aspect, including new findings. There is a creature in this very forest named a centaur, and is known for being masters of reading the stars. If i could atleast talk to one, that would be nice.." She continues, climbing up a large tree root and putting hand out to lift up the student onto the large root.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am

She grasped the hand, finding firm footing. "A centure huh..." She sighed. "What makes you think we'll find one here?" It's like some wild goose chase...
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

*centaur
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 am

Pulls her up, struggling slightly "Well...if you must know..." Pulls her up, but from the force she falls back and rolls down the other side of the root, nearly faceplanting the floor until she used her telekinesis to stop herself in time

The Northern Woods - Page 3 Tantei-Opera-Milky-Holmes-12-4

lifting herself up then dropping her on her backside. "Ouch."

Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 am

"Hah." The quick laugh came out before she could stop it. "...Do you need a hand down there?" As she said this, she held out said hand. A clumsy teacher, huh. Suppose I should remember that she'd very young, no matter how she acts.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

"Nah, we need to go this way. The root was just in the way, be careful not to slip." Crap, with this use of magic to lift myself, i've used up too much mana...i need to practise levitating myself before abusing it.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 am

She considered the teacher for a while. "OK, teacher." She followed the other girl. Very good at using spells quickly... That's very disturbing
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 am

Standing up, brushing off dirt and dust from skirt. "Come on, no time to waste." She begins walking in that way again. Before long, she begins to hear some running water. Could this be it? She begins to speedwalk and eventually into a run on the direction of the sound.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am

Upon the running of the teacher, Levi inwardly groaned. I've never been good with PE. EVER She steadily matched the teachers pace, hearing the water after a while.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 am

Reaching a clearing, she brushes off the trees branches and her eyes widen. "We...made it. " She whispers to the student.

The Northern Woods - Page 3 Little-witch-academia-pv-001-614x322
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:50 am

Levi simply nods, under awe at the sight that lies before them. Is this even in school grounds? Surely not...
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 am

She starts to walk down the slope slowly, completely stunned by the view. The night sky is reflected in the water, everything is quiet and it was as if the haunted-like woods before had been nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 am

( by the way i closed skype on my phone, my phone is dieing and i want to listen to music on the way home The Northern Woods - Page 3 1070749437 )
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:57 am

The girl watches the teacher walk closer to the water. Making no move to follow, she looks across the surface of the calm water. I'd love to skim a stone right now, to see how she'd react
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 am

"I guess...this is the wrong night." Facepalming, she turns back to the student. "Well, we might aswel leave. I guess i've mistaken the night i should have come here. Today is the Full moon, not the new moon. My mistake..."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:03 pm

"What?!" She frowned. "Do we have to walk back or do you have some teleporting spell."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 pm

"I do not own a teleportation spell, no. Well, Lets try going this way. " Lifting lily pads with telekinesis and holding them in place on the water, stepping on each. "Come on! time awaits!"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 pm

She groaned but followed the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Jumps off the lilypad at the end onto the ground, waits for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Follows until final lily pad, before loosing her balance and falling into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 pm

"Great." Looks into the lake to see if i can see her.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Emerges from lake, coughing a water. "Urgh." She waded to the shore before frowning at the other girl. "Remind me to never go centaur hunting again." Oh great, my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"Well, come on. The quicker we get the hell out of here, the better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Northern Woods
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: OFF-SITE :: Forests-
Jump to: