Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Say hi to Ume the bunny~ Don't touch her, she's mine. Evil or Very Mad

Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Page_divider_by_lithiumharddrive

Welcome to my potion class! We will be creating many unique potions, some you may not even heard of. During this class you will need a two inch binder or a few notebooks. More notes, the better. I will provide you with the textbooks and potion ingredients because I'm generous like that.
Want some examples of the potions we will be creating? Well! Love potions is a must, ain't that right? drunken I'll keep the rest a secret~

Ahh... Rules rules, we hate them don't we? But everything will be such a mess when there isn't any.
; Lateness will not be tolerated, detention will be a must.
; FOLLOW my directions when creating a dangerous potion, it won't be my fault if you get sick or something happens.
; Keep everything clean, that includes the desk and everything. We musn't mix the ingredients with the dirt on the desk otherwise, shit will go down.
; No rude behaviors. The first time will be a warning, the second, detention.
; No gum, food or any candy in the room, unless there's a potion that needs it.

Violating the rules will of course, result consequences. I can get pretty evil sometimes, watch out.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Joey walked into class and spotted a glowing red potion with an ominous presence. He immediately said "Huh? What's this stuff?" , then proceeded to pop it open and drink it without a second thought. "*gasp* I need.... I need to know where I can find more of this stuff. This soda is delicious! It's really good. 'Dracoplasma'.... Kind of a funky name for a soft drink, but who am I to judge? I guess it make sense for something that's red and glowing. Teach, mind telling me who made this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Jun walked in. He stopped himself and noticed a smell. There was only one person in here and he looked at the teacher.
She is cute thought Jun. He tried not to get into anything but couldn't help it. He thought of pervetish fantasies.
(I'm not really like this in real life, so STOP JUDGING ME) Jun walked over to the teacher and passed her an apple and winked, "I'm so lucky to have such a cute teacher."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Tokyo thought for a second, "I haven't really looked into this type of potion yet, but I'm sure it was invented quite some time ago.." She started mumbling to herself as she looked around for a textbook. "I'll try to find more information about it," she started scurrying around until Jun walked in.
Tokyo's face went a bit pink when he talked to her but quickly shook her head. "Yeh? I always knew I'm forever amazing looking," she said cockily as she flicked her hair back. She smiled deviously at him.
( LOL. I love your character, he's so funny XDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Jun smirked. He liked the fact that she turned pink and tried to hide it quickly. Jun walked closer to the profesor and whispered, "You liked that didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Tokyo winced at his closeness, but was too stubborn to budge. She quickly puffed up her face, trying to act tough. "N-No I don't," she couldn't help stuttering in the beginning considering she never experienced such perverted-ness from a guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Jun smiled and it quickly formed into a smirk, once more. "You're really cute," Jun continued. "I know we only met, and you probably think I'm a perv, but I'm not." He knelt down and held the teacher's hand, "Would you please give me a chance? Please go out with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Jun looked up at her and there were no hints of a joke. He looked completely serious and his eyes almost had a sadness in them. He pleaded, almost begged her. He was definitely in love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 pm

He waited for her, but she didn't reply. He understood what this meant. He sighed in disappointment, "You're just like every other girl. I bet you're gonna reject me. You know what? Fine."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Startled by the sudden question Tokyo looked at him. "I didn't think you were serious," she mumbled, looking away slightly. This was a really awkward situation for her, since she never had a boy confessing like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Jun took her by the arms and shook her, "Why would you think that?!?“ Jun blushed angrily. He sighed. "Its not like you love me back, or anything so there's no point." He glanced at her one last time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 pm

”I really do love you, ya know?" Jun whispered.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Tokyo stomped her foot, face turning pink again. "Hey, we just met.. I barely know you," she replied. "Plus you're always flirting with other girls tsk tsk," Tokyo crossed her arms and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 pm

"But I never go this far for a girl." Jun blushed again. "When other girls reject me I give up. I'm trying so hard and yet, you won't give me a chance." Jun gently took the small girl's shoulders and stared right into her eyes. "I love you and only you. I know we just met but we also met in the training post. So, please. If you say you hate me, I'll leave you. I won't ever bother you again." Jun turned beet red and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Tokyo stumbled back when he pecked her cheeks. Her face quickly went from pink to bright red. "I-I don't hate you.." She mumbled. "But I don't feel comfortable going out with a guy I just met.. Why don't you wait a while?" Tokyo turned away, afraid to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Jun smiled happily. Them it quickly disappeared."Are you not going out with me beacuse you're afraid of what other people might think? I've been geting that a lot. Please don't be like the other girl.” He was about to walk about but turned around. "Thanks." and he blew her a kiss
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Who's the other girl? Tokyo thought to herself and quickly went back to her normal self. She blew the kiss back at him. "No need for that pretty boy," she went back to looking for a textbook again, acting as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 am

"Oi, Casanova. I'm trying to get teach to find out how I can get more of this juice-soda-pop-whatever," Joey said right before he proceeded to chug down the rest of the ominous red potion seemingly without any regard of whether or not it was safe to drink..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am

Rena stepped through the door into what she hoped was potions class. "Hey, uh, sorry I'm late." She said, sitting down at an empty bench.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Walking into the room. "Same here. " Sits on a seat at the back.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Tokyo looked back at the two and smiled. "Welcome to my class, but ahem," she started snapping. "But gurl, lateness is against mah rules. Since it's your first day, I guess I could lay it off," she quickly got some text books and set it down on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Levitates pencil and notebook to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Joey signed the attendance sheet, but wrote each letter of his name in a different color and font.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Akio ran to the classroom as fast as he could. He was late, of course and he had to take a break in the door to catch his breath. "Hello!" he said to his classmates before sitting down on an empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 am

Rena took out her pencil case and notebook and began doodling on her front page, waiting for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo   Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cramming Potions--taught by Tokyo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next