Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Post

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
Yoshi
Rena
Shinibi
LisaFiction
Gozeppelin
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 am

This is the training post, where you can practice your skills and abilities! There are magical dummies all over the area that are charmed. They won't be damaged but will show the scale of your attack from 1-10. It rates on how strong your attack is. Once you attack it, there will be a puff a cloud that shows you the number.
Please keep in mind that this training post is for TRAINING. Not beating the crap out of other students. That goes for teachers too.. Ahem.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:03 am

Vei paced into the training grounds, it was empty, but these dummies that hung around waiting to be practiced on was sort of creepy. It was a very still and quiet moment before Vei took her hands out of her pockets and electrocuted the dummies. A loud crack noise was heard when a vein of lightning struck down on a group of dummies in front of her. A cloud popped up on top of each one of them with a number 10. That was expected, but she didn't come here to train her lightning abilities, that has been perfected long ago. Vei began to throw punches and kicks, knocking the dummy back and forth as she leaped behind it and in front of it. Her physical attacks ranged from 4-8.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Tokyo was playing around with her sparks when she heard a zap. Her ears twitched as she looked around for the source of the sound. A few meters away she saw a blonde figure. She squinted and started walking towards it. Oh, it's just another student, haven't seen her before. "HEYY! WAZZUP GURL!" Tokyo yelled across the short field, waving her hand like a maniac. 'What's your name??" She continued to scream. She felt her throat hurting. I shouldn't have screamed like that, she scold herself.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 am

Vei turned around in surprise, and almost shock because she hadn't expect anyone to be around. In a distance, she could see a girl with chocolate coloured hair, it was too far to see what her eye colour actually was, but Vei assumed it was brown. She wore glasses and a lot of pink. Though Vei lifted her arm and waved, grinning widely.
"I'm Vei! You?"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Deciding not to scream again, Tokyo trotted up to Vei, still waving her hand. "It's Tokyo," she smiled, lifting her chin. "What are you doing here? Bored?" She asked, a small pack of sparks that she created were still following her. It surrounded her, flickering happily.
(By the way, I can't help but reading your location, club/bar. We're opening one here on the forum for a welcome party, Tokyo is going to be a bartender, would you like to be one as well? It's fine if you don't want to. e3e )
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 am

"Nah, just practicing ma hits." She explained briefly, her lazy accent was recognisable. "Nice to meet you, Tokyo, by the way." She said with a friendly grin. Though Vei eyed the sparks that followed her, flickering and glimmering. "You're friends are cute." Vei said playfully as she continued to eye them and watch them flutter around Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Tokyo was confused for a second and turned around to see what Vei was talking about, she laughed. "Oh, these are just sparks I created, one of my abilities. It doesn't do much damage though.. Ahem, to summarize, my abilities are useless," she nodded twice. To prove this, she led one of the spark up to the dummy and threw it into the dummy. A puff of cloud form, "1" it read.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

"Want me to tip ya?" She asked after watching the spark clash with the dummy. "This type of magic has potential," She stated with a grin. Vei held out her hand, a ball of electricity formed, floated slightly above her palm and fingers. "You see, my one can't flutter or come to life, but your's can." She said with encouragement, the orb disappearing. "If you keep at it, it'll definitely be something big." Vei's grinned widened as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Tokyo gaped at Vei's ball of electricity. "That was so cool! How did you do that?" She asked watching the dummy sizzle for a bit. She turned around to stare at her little sparks. "But they've been pretty useless so far, I only use them to entertain myself or others," she tapped her head a few times. "I'm going to try what you did," Tokyo nodded as if she just decided something major. She let out her palm and stared at it, a small ball of flame starts to form but soon popped and turned into tiny sparks that slowly faded away. Disappointed, Tokyo sighed.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:05 pm

"Hey now, don't give up." Vei encouraged, giving two strong pats on the young girl's back. "How about instead of concentrating on making a ball of fire, concentrate on making a simple flame and try making it bigger." She advised with a grin.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Tokyo nodded and tried again, using both of her hand. A burst of fire emerged but quickly shrink into a tiny flame. She tried throwing it to the dummy but the flame quickly sizzled away. "Darn," she mumbled. "I'm never going to have any useful abilities," Tokyo complained. Training Post 3505560715
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

“Hey, want some help? I'm Hideki Jun." Jun introduced. He said it without much effort and walked up to Vei. He leaned in really close and smelled her. "You smell really nice."
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Vei was startled by the sudden blonde boy's appearance, before pushing him off Tokyo with a leg. "Anyway, where were we?" She began, turning back to Tokyo with a grin as if nothing happened. "Don't throw it at the dummy yet, just focus on making that flame bigger and keeping it big." She instructed, smiling still.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Jun grunted,"You know, that really hurt and I was only complimenting you."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm

( LOL. I'm laughing at your reaction to Jun XDD )
Bewildered, Tokyo stared at Jun before returning her focus on Vei. She quickly nodded and tried to create a flame again. The sparks behind her that was blinking happily sizzled away as a small flame starts to form in her palms. As it was slowly starting to form, Tokyo started trembling. She felt really hot and sweat trickled down her cheeks. A bit dazed, she fell back after forming a median-sized ball of fire. "Whoa, I feel a little woozy," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Vei turned around with a wide grin assuming Tokyo would practice what she had just taught her, she pulled the blonde guy up by the arm. "Sorry 'cuz, just messing with ya'" She said in an informal way. "I'm Vei. You? I haven't seen you around." She said rubbed her head, grinning. Vei turned back around to Tokyo, clapping. "You're getting it! Keep doin' that."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Tokyo fell back and laid down. "I'm tired," she complained to herself but quickly got up. Unlike others, she really looked up to Vei and doesn't want to disappoint her. Ignoring Jun, she tied her hair up and tried to form a flame again. She felt her palms getting very sweaty as the flame grew bigger and bigger. Soon it was as big as her palm. Her face broke into a big grin and she began to say "I did i--" Before Tokyo could finish her sentence the flame went wild and quickly sizzled away. She groaned in frustration.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm

She grinned as she watch Tokyo. "You did it! Concentration just slipped away at the last second, keep going." She pushed encouragingly, leaning over her shoulder to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Tokyo tried again, this time she easily formed a ball of flame. Afraid of loosing concentration and focus, she quickly shot it at the dummy. As it flew in the air, the fire went out slightly but had made it to the dummy. A cloud puffed up, "5" it read. Tokyo's face broke into a huge grin. "That's the most I could do," she clapped happily. "Thank you!" She bowed a couple of times. "But phew, that was a load of work," she mumbled and plucked a small dandelion, she waved her free hand over the flower slightly. Some white dust formed as she waved and the flower grew bigger and bigger until it was fan-sized. Tokyo fanned herself as she stood with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Vei laughed in delight when the number 5 popped out of the cloud, clapping too. "It's okay. Heh." She insisted as the brunette bowed and nodded in agreement as she commented on the effort that was put in. Though when she watched Tokyo worked her magic on the flower, she grew strangely fascinated. "Are you a fairy? I just saw fairy dust!"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Tokyo looked up. "Oh ehe, another one of my useless abilities," she scratched the back of her head, a bit embarrassed. "You see, my body usually absorbs pollen once in a while. I can create gardens and enlarge plants and trees," she explained. "I found this ability before this academy was created, while I was wandering in a forest." Tokyo laughed awkwardly. "My last ability is to make my opponent fall asleep, using my flute and that's how I usually escape, pretty useless huh?"
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Jun caught Tokyo's eyes and wink. He blew her a kiss and he was gone. He wanted to play a prank.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Vei made a face, unhappy about the brunette girl calling her abilities useless. She punched Tokyo on the arm lightly. "Don't say that." She said, giving a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 pm

HELP!!! SOMEONE IS DROWNING ......in the hot springs. Joey is being a perv. And he's trying to rescue her.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Tokyo stomp her foot and stuck her tongue out at Jun, making a weird face. "No wonder Fuko slapped you," Tokyo said, loud enough for Jun to hear as she turned her back on him. "Such a pedo.." She added in, jokingly.
She turned her attention back to Vei. "Sorry, it's just I feel pretty jealous others have better abilities that I do, I mean actual spells that can do damage," she said, quietly, making sure no one heard her besides Vei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Post
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Outside the Academy-
Jump to: