Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 am

Of course, every academy has different sets of rules. And as always, we expect them to be followed. Consequences will result if you violate any.
-Tokyo I love you

Rules:
1. Do not enter the dorm rooms of the opposite gender.
2. Do not enter classes that you are not permitted in.
3. No nasty behavior, we expect all students to be properly disciplined during school hours.
4. Respect your teachers and your students. That means follow the classroom rules. All staff members are allowed to create any consequences for the students if they display nasty behaviors. Only if their doings are reasonable.
6. No magic in the hallways or in the classrooms unless instructed to.
7. NO SEX IN THE DORMS. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO PROVIDE NEW BED SHEETS? ~~Tokyo

Consequences will vary depending how big the trouble is. It can be as light as running for 4 miles or as high as having six month worth of work due in two days.
Any teacher or staff members reporting a student will have to message one of the headmasters.

( If you don't mind, Mimi, I sort of.. Edited your post... LOL. I basically just re-did the whole thing. )

Last edited by dorkiiderp on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : MOAR RULES PLS.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
sunrise518
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
sunrise518

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm

wait. i have a question... how do you make a dorm with a friend?
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm

We make them for you. Unfortunately, there isn't another girl that's available to be paired with your character. ^^; We just need to wait for someone to create a new girl character.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
sunrise518
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
sunrise518

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:56 pm

YES. please keep that on mind ^^ Im very glad to be here! I hope to make friends here. :)
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Well, I'll create your dorm anyway, although your character will be a bit lonely. ^^; She can hang out in the hallway if she wants. : p

*^* If you want to talk out of character, you can go to the "Off-Topic" category. I'm sure you're going to make plenty of friends. :DD
Back to top Go down
sunrise518
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
sunrise518

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunrise518
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
sunrise518

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:28 pm

And um, sorry to bother you again... but can you teach me how to upload my photos?
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Oh! Sure, let's see, this is going to be a bit complicated if I were to explain all the ways to do it, so I'll tell you two simple ways.
If you want to upload a picture from your computer, click on the button that has a picture and a save button next to it. Click on upload and choose whichever photo you want to use. Then, copy the image url. After that, click on the button again to get rid of the window. Next, click on the button that only has a photo on it, paste the link onto there and something like this should appear:
[ img ] >link here< [ /img ]
Click on preview and you should see the image.
You can also do this;
Copy the image link and type [ img ] insert your link here [ /img ]
WITHOUT the spaces.
Back to top Go down
sunrise518
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
sunrise518

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:39 pm

YAY! thank you! btw, my names not in the bank Sad
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Oh, sorry, we have moderators to handle that, not bots so it takes a while for us to add your name to it. ^^; I'll do that right away.
Back to top Go down
sunrise518
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
sunrise518

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:43 pm

oops! ahaha :C im sorry for pushing you like that! I had no idea! and thanks! Very Happy
Btw, MCA is my new facebook! love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rules   School Rules Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

School Rules
Page 1 of 1