Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Female Dorm 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 am

Rena looked up at the number on the door. "1", it read. Ugh yeah, this is my dorm, she thought. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. The design took her by surprise. She had been expecting something old, wooden, rustic. No, this was completely different. So much pink... She thought. Falcor, her sparrow began squawking at her. He seemed displeased. So was she. Someone's stuff was already set up on next to one of the beds. Guess I'm sharing, she muttered to herself. She put her suitcase on the floor, and Falcor's cage on her bed. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:38 am

Spoiler:

Staring bewilderingly at the new student from the end of the sunlit hall, with unforgiving sun rays showing nothing but a shadow of her presence.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 am

Hearing footsteps, Rena immediately turned around, seeming to shock the girl on the other side of the room. "What do you want?" She asked, coldly. Studying the girl carefully, Rena raised her hand. "Never mind. You must be the girl I'm sharing with." She sighed. "Look, I don't have friends, so don't try and get chummy with me, got it?" She snapped, turning back to face her bed.

(Oh btw, Rena isn't a new student, just letting you know.)
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 am

(e_e okays)

Even if she was left disconcerted by the fact that she had been discovered so easily, Sakku nods in defeat. Bringing up her suitcase to her chest, she lays her antique-like suitcase on her bed, letting out a loud sigh from her lack of physical strength. Unraveling her suitcase, she disposes many witch-craft related collectibles across the once empty bed.

(kinda like these)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

Rena lays down on her bed and shuts her eyes, pondering whether or not she should actually try and befriend someone for once. She hears distant sounds of slashing coming from outside the window. She sits up and gazes out toward the open field that lays beyond the confines of her tiny room. Falcor begins squirming in his cage. "Shut up, Falcor. Do you want them to come and take you out? You know you're not supposed to be in here." She snaps. "Oh yeah, by the way-" She says looking at the label on the girl's suitcase, "...Sakku, if I hear that you have mentioned Falcor to ANYONE, well let's just say that I won't hesitate to make your life here miserable, right?" She yells, unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 am

Looking up at her, eyeing her expression and contemplating on how to react. What felt like minutes, but merely seconds of silence later, she simply nods and responds with her voice for the first time "I never had the intention to, nor will i ever.". Rotating back towards her artifacts, she begins to expressionlessly point at them and levitate them across the room, laying them almost perfectly onto her shelf.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:15 am

Rena stares at her, in shock, almost. Huh, she thinks. This girl is strange. She doesn't seem intimidated, nor angry. Most people are. "So, what's your deal? In this place, I mean. Why are you here?" She asks, cautiously. She looks the Sakku up and down, trying to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 am

Merely stares are her blankly, gently drops artifact onto shelf. Although pushing back her lenses from the tip of her nose, her gaze on Rena doesn't change. As if Rena's attitude hadn't affected her, she responds expressionlessly with "Education is mandatory here, as i'm sure your aware of, Rena. Although i could have selected a cheaper and less time consuming education, this is the only educational facility that provides astrology, in which i am very fond of."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 am

Rena grows impatient. She takes Sakku's response as a personal attack on her. "Yes I know education is "mandatory!"" She says mockingly. "I meant, why did you decide to become a witch? Why not take normal schooling?" She growls.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Frowning slightly, Sakku decides to take a different approach. Crossing her arms and staring directly at Rena, she responds with a slight more of a harsher tone. "I believe that you mentioned that you didn't want to get, what you called, "chummy" with me, in which i see as you do not want to interact with me. Believe it or not, i neither, want to interact with you. What i do is my business, and lets keep it at that, Rena. Now please stick to your words and allow me to accomplish my task of organizing my things. Although i do fancy small talk, i'm not to fond of loud mouthing, in which i agree, i am returning to you, so if you have a more polite approach then maybe i can reconsider talking to you. I know you alot more than you think i do, Rena." Turning away as if nothing had happened, she slowly makes her away towards the end of the room, stopping at the foot of the door. For a single moment, she just stands there. Not even taking a look back, she giggles quietly to herself, exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Rena bursts into laughter. Gosh, she thinks to herself, people are so amusing. I guess that's it with Sakku then. She retorts to herself. She was happy that she didn't care about people, the way most humans did. She had been to countless therapists and medicinal workers. Some classified her as a sociopath, due to the lack of attention she received when she was a child. Since then, she found no interest in caring for other people, it was "a waste of energy, and such a weakness." as she liked to call it. She noticed a book on her shelf. "Psychological Manipulation & Torture." It was titled. She took it down and began to indulge in the precious information it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 pm

( Do you want to continue the RP later on in the day or a later date oor o.o )
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:26 pm

(LOL yeah sure, whatever suits Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm

( okays Female Dorm 1 1897477471 )

-30 minutes later-

Staring at the room door, she makes up her mind. Putting her hand on the door, feeling Renas presence and manipulating Renas mind so that she does not hear the door opening, nor see the door opening, nor see Sakku until she is in her bed, already in her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 pm

Rena realizes Sakku has crept in, unnoticed. "Hah. You're good." She scoffs, taking out a bottle of alcohol from her suitcase. She chuckles to herself at Sakku's dorky pajamas. She begins to make her way toward the door, but stops on her way out. Ah, why the hell not? She thinks and turns around. "Sorry about earlier. Want some?" She points at the bottle of rum in her hand, swishing it around. "Oh wait, let me guess, you're the goody-goody type, that would never be caught doing such scandalous things in the the confines of your small dorm room, right?" She retorts.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 pm

(I'm giggling XD your writings so good Q_Q )

"I'm not much of a drinker myself, and you are correct, i am not the type for disobeying rules." Reaches upwards towards the shelf, taking a copy of the "corpse party: book of shadows. Vol 6." Manga, settles in bed and begins to read.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 pm

(lolwat seriously? LOL)

"Eh, suit yourself." Rena exits the dorm, accidentally slamming the door on her way out. She shrugs and makes her way toward Sakura Park, hoping no one will catch her. She drinks the whole bottle down in less than five minutes. Reasonably drunk, she returns to the dorm. Opening the door loudly, she bursts into the room. "Heeeeeeeeeeya Sakku, did I wake ya?" She slurs, stumbling toward Sakku's bed. "Shhhh, don't say aNYTHING. I'm not reaaaaally drunk." She giggles, pulling the covers off of Sakku's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:05 pm

...Staring blankly at the drunk Rena, slightly eye twitching, decides to get out of bed. "Your blatantly not drunk" She says, trying to keep her calm. "Please, enlighten me and tell me how many fingers i am holding up" Full of doubt, she holds up 4 fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Rena giggles. Practiced in the art of "sober deception", she calls it, she can tell how many fingers Sakku is holding up. "Ffffffffffffour." She says and falls over, passing out on Sakku's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Sighing, she lifts up Rena and lays her on my back as i lead her back to her own bed. Using levitation to remove duvet, she lays Rena in her bed like if nothing had happened. Tucks her into her bed, its best so she doesn't catch a cold she thought. She then realized what she had just thought and quickly sped walked back to the comfort of her own bed. Removing her glasses and placing them on her bedside table, she uses her telekinesis to turn off the light. Staring at the ceiling, she takes a deep breath, "I should be in the gateway by now..." she whispers. Laying on her side and hugging her pillow, it takes her no time at all to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Rena wakes up the next morning, feeling quite hungover. The blinks a few times, trying to focus her eyes, burning from the morning sunlight glaring through the window. Wow, what happened last night, she thinks. Hah, oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I annoyed Sakku fair bit. She turns toward Sakku's bed, examining her sleeping position. Heh, a dream manipulator, I see.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 pm

"I see you are awake." Although it seems like i am fast asleep, Rena is only under another one of her illusions. "Good morning, i suggest you don't drink so much of a beverage on your first day of school. I am getting dressed so give me a second". A few minutes later, the sleeping Sakku is no longer there and the bed is already made, while on the other-hand, a fully neatly dressed Sakku stands on her corner of the room which was empty just seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Rena glares at Sakku. "... Whatever." She says, jumping out of bed and leaving the room, still clothed in her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

Shrugging, she begins to place school necessities into her antique looking bag.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:44 am

- 9PM, First day of school -

Stumbling into the room, she makes her way towards her bed. As her drowsiness grew, she lazily slipped off her sneakers and slumped onto her bed, not taking any notice of her surroundings, not even the fact that the dorm door was still open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Female Dorm 1 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 1
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next