Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Hill

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh, what clubs are you in?" Yawns after she says this, trying to stifle it.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Kurosaki's ears twitched as he heard a little girl scream. He didn't bother to look around and started making a flower crown, silently. He started humming a tune as he worked.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Fuko turned her head, and noticed a guy she had never even since once in the Academy. He had brown hair, with red highlights. Headphones round his neck. She got up and walked up to him. "Hi~! I'm Fuko Kimoe, aged 11. Nice to meet you! ^^" Fuko beamed a bright smile. (yes, she says this everytime she meets a new person LOLOL)
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Kurosaki looked up and pats around for his phone, but he hadn't brought his phone along. He sighed.
"Hello, it's Yoshida Kurosaki," he gave her a tiny smile. His hands was still working on the flower crown as he introduced himself. "Do you like flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Miko answered, " I'm in the newspaper club. I really enjoy that because we have organized parts and Tokyo is in charge. Well, Momo is too. I created a club. The Band group, but I don't have too many people." Miko started to babble on and on about the band club.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 4:05 am

"Hmm.. I guess they are." Fuko noticed Kurosaki was fiddling with flowers, she had no idea what he was actually doing. "U-um.. But I think their really pretty! Although my old classmate used to sneeze ALOT whenever she was around them but- I still find them pretty! \(O3O)/" She was started to get abit frantic.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 8:25 am

Smiles and nods, happy to see Miko seems happier. "So what do you play? I mean, what instrument do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Miko smiled and said, "I mainly play the flute, but I can play all the other instruments."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Very Happy "That's amazing!" Looks down at the ground. "I'm pretty useless at that stuff, so I probably won't join a club." Grins up at Miko. "Unless you're looking for a triangle player?"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Kurosaki smiled and set the flower crown down. Judging from her reaction, she probably didn't really like flowers as much as he did.
"How old are you again? 10?" He asked, examining her height.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:11 am

Fuko got a little angry by this, even though Kurosaki was only 1 year off. She started to wave her arms up down, "I'm 11 years old, not 10! ELEEVEN!"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Miko nodded at Levi. "Of course. We need a percussionist anyway. Haha. That means you play the drums." Miko stood up and brushed the leaves off her dress. "I'm gonna go to the top of this gigantic hill. I wanna feel the breeze." She turned and waved. She began to run up the hills.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Waves then walks off, possibly to sleep.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Kurosaki turned around sighing, ignoring the fact that Fuko got a little upset.
"People are really tiny these days, tsk tsk tsk.." He mumbled and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 04, 2013 6:29 am

"Tiny.." Fuko started to feel down. "Am I really that small for my age..?" Then she fell her knees. King of the Hill - Page 2 2500222438
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: OFF-SITE :: Misc.-
Jump to: