Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strict posting policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

Strict posting policy Empty
PostSubject: Strict posting policy   Strict posting policy Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 am

Hi everyone, first of all thank you to the active members who post regularly, we're really glad that you're interested in the forum and have been a tremendous help.
Now, I have noticed that a lot of members have been signing up and not posting or even viewing the forum. From now on, any members who don't post for 2 weeks will be notified of their absence and failure to reply to that notification for 2 weeks after will result in account deletion. If you are going to be away for a long period of time, please let one of the admins (myself or lapin-chan) know beforehand. I apologize for being so strict with this, but until we have a more thriving community with more active members, this measure is necessary.

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey

Strict posting policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: INFORMATION & RULES :: Announcements-
Jump to: