Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Northern Woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

The Northern Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 am

Rena took a deep breath and nodded, proceeding slowly toward the edge of the forest. "I can see a clearing, I think we're almost there." She said, feeling relieved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 am

Vei breathed a relieved sigh, she was following behind, staying alert for other creatures. "Alright, you head to campus, get to infirmary okay? And get my blood washed off your palm." She instructed as they reached the opening of the forest. It was suddenly bright and windy again, as if everything was alive and okay again. Though Vei stayed under the shade of the forest trees.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 am

"Aren't you coming?" Rena asked, feeling insecure. She gazed up at the sky. That forest WAS dangerous. She shouldn't have taken it for granted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:39 am

She shook her head in reply, blinking tiredly. "Gotta take care of that bear, it couldn't have gotten far, i'll see you at the infirmary." She spoke in a tired but promising tone. She looked at the time, 3:24PM. "If I'm not back by 4, call for help." She advised before turning her back and walking back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:42 am

"Vei, it's too dangerous for you to take on your own, I'll go and alert everyone at the infirmary, then we can lead an expedition to go and take it down! Please don't do this by yourself!" Rena said, grabbing Vei's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 am

Vei sighed a heavy breath. She probably did need some first aid. "Alright, let's get ourselves patched up, a good rest and I'll try to organize something tomorrow." She gave anything lopsided smile, withdrawing her hand. She could almost see the relief in Rena's eyes. "Let's go." she said, walking towards campus.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:52 am

Rena almost fell over in relief. "That's a good idea." She said, as they both walked through the school grounds and into the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am

She chuckled light heartedly, following after. {{ let us continue at nurse joys home }}
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:05 am

( let us do just that Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 am

Outside the northern woods, she inhales the cold wispy air around her. Frosting down at her throat, she breathes out again. It was 10pm, but due to the latest wintery weather, it was deep into the night. The stars shone above the empty sky, but yet there was that winter breeze. So...this is the northern forest, she thought to herself. Using her sleeves as gloves, she hugs her stomach for warmth. I wonder if the tale is true...the tale of the centaurs. As cold breeze brushes against her cold cheek, she trembles. I need to go... closing her eyes regretively, she makes herself invisible. Clutching a confidence bracelet, she whispers to herself, "give me confidence." An orangy-red aura surrounds her, giving her enough confidence to enter the woods. Treading into the woods, she attempts to make the least amount of noise possible.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 am

The so called " Forbidden forest", seemed more than a little bit peaceful to Levi as she walked through the trees. A break from late night astrology and the ghostly teacher. Still, I wonder why it's forbidden...
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 am

Creeping through the woods,determined to reach a certain lake she had read about. I have to find one...if what it said was true...I must find out... Looking around, she notices that she's a tad lost. Damn it all... She cursed, clutching her fist. I have 2 more charms left, so 3 hours is all I get...if I take more than 2 I will definitely become ill, but if its to save my life..
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:29 am

Continuing to travel deeper into the forest she thought she heard a noise. Quickly, he looked for a source. There sat a squirrel. Of course. What did I expect to see? A monster?
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 am

Hears a sound and quickly takes shelter behind a tree, looking over at where the sound had came from and sees that new student from the class. The hell is she doing here?... She slowly approaches the girl.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 am

She stood silently, watching the squirell for a while. "Damn, when did I get so antsy." she sighed to herself. As she moved on she kicked off her shoes, no longer feeling a need for them.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:43 am

Laying her hand on the girls shoulder and re-appearing. "Looks like a certain student has broken the school rules."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 am

Startled she hit the hand off of her shoulders. Ah. It's the teacher. I may be in trouble now. "Why hello there teach." she smiled before she quickly attempted to walk away from the ghost girl.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 am

Uses telekinesis to get vine from a tree to tangle around her hand to stop her from moving. "What are you doing here." She hisses.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 am

"Well, I heard there was a very exciting existence here." she turned and calmly whispered "Release me now. I am very close to snapping."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am

"Tch. HAH. Watch your tone kid. I could easily destroy you. Even so, I don't have the patience to walk back to the beginning of the forest so your coming with me. Think of it as...a detention." Smirks alittle, releases her.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:17 am

"Tch." she rubbed her wrist. "Well, teacher, I leave myself in your clearly kind presence." She sarcastically grinned and the comment
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 am

"Come on now. I only have 3 hours." She starts to walk down towards a path. This should lead the to the lake... she grinned at the thought.

The Northern Woods - Page 2 E15aa524
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:28 am

( by the way jordan, open on a new tab the front page and log into the chat The Northern Woods - Page 2 4227187914 )
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 am

Slowly she followed the teacher. My, what an evil smile that is. She smiled to herself. Monsters be damned. I think this teacher is the one we should all be scared With those thoughts, she picked up the pace,
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

(What do you mean chat?) cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Woods   The Northern Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Northern Woods
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: OFF-SITE :: Forests-
Jump to: