Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Male dorm 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Male dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Male dorm 2   Male dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm

-This is Yoshi and Joeys room-

Unlocks the door and opens the room. "All the teachers are busy so they asked me to lead you guys to your room." Levitates the keys to them. "There's your keys. If you excuse me, i'll be taking my leave." Bowing my head, i seem to disappear (When in reality she just created the illusion of her disappearing and just walks off.)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

Male dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male dorm 2   Male dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Yoshi enters to his room, looks around and found bed that suits him the best, drops his luggage near bed and takes fast nap before unpacking holding his sword next to him
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Male dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male dorm 2   Male dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Joey exited the stairwell and made his way to the door of a small shed on top of the roof of the dorm. He waved his hand in front of his face and said "Shit, it's a lot dustier than I left it. All the plants are dead, too. Guess I should have expected it since the janitor makes it up here. Note to self, get five Swiffer duster packs and a vacuum. Five's a bit much, but four's a jinxed number. Don't wanna lock myself in this place and starve to death before the term's even started. Gonna have to replace the AC, too."

Male dorm 2 D0223_10

After about half an hour of unloading his things, Joey left the shed, unloaded a relaxer about 10 feet away, popped open a can of jelly, and took a good look at the view. "I give this sunset a three out of five. I would have given it another point, but four just doesn't sit well with me. Gonna have to do something about all these dead flowers and untrimmed trees up here. Welp, sweet solitude comes with compromise. I'm sure whatever guy they paired me with will appreciate the extra space. It's Jo-time."
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

Male dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male dorm 2   Male dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Yoshitaro wakes up after long nap, takes his luggage and unpacks his stuff to his wardrobe. Looks around the room, "Seems like my room mate has not shown yet, its even better, don't need to answer all these questions yet" takes his sword on arm and checks his lesson plan. Having still plenty of time moves out to walk around the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Male dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male dorm 2   Male dorm 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Male dorm 2
Page 1 of 1