Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Female Dorm 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Female Dorm 5   Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm

This dorm belongs to Fuko Kimoe and Tia DeLeon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magic-cram-academy.forumotion.com
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Tia glanced up nervously at the door in front of her, playing with her hair. She looked down and noticed there was no light, and she sighed in relief. She was never too good with new people. She opened the door silently came in, shutting the door behind her. She threw her suitcase next to one of the beds and jumped on it, debating whether or not to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:32 am

"Dorm 1, Dorm 2, Dorm 3, Dorm 4.. Oh, DORM 5!" Fuko cheered. She stared at the door intensely, she wondered if her roommate was already inside. But then she just shrugged, she didn't really mind who her roommate was, just as long as she atleast spoke. Fuko took a deep breath and she took a few steps back, and ran.
"HELLO~" She said very loudly, her bag shook, as she slammed the door open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:34 am

Tia decided it would be best to take a nap so she closed her eyes. She flinched at the sudden sound that disrupted the quietness, assuming the person who entered was her roommate. She replied with a smile in her voice, "Hello, who might you be? My name is Tia DeLeon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:03 am

Fuko stared at the girl, examining her appearence. 'Hmm, she seems older than me..' She stood up straight and grinned. "Fuko Kimoe, age eleven, it's nice to meeet you, Tia." And then she started to look around the room. "So, which side are you taking?" Fuko said again, in a happy tone.

Last edited by Azylint on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Tia opened her eyes and stretched, yawning a bit. She looked at the girl and smiled at her. She was adorable, she looked like a doll. "Nice to meet you too Fuko! Ah, i'm age 17 by the way. Anyways..." Tia glanced around. "You can pick first, I dont really care which side I get." Tia offered as she shrugged. She was prerty undecisive when it came to things like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm

"Really? Okay then!" Fuko said, and then she ran to the right side of the room and dumped her backpack onto the bed "I'll take this side." She immediately started to unpack, after a few seconds she turned her head around. "Hey hey~ Are you new to this academy too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Tia laughed at the excited look on Fuko's face and answered, "Alright then!" She decided to unpack also and threw her clothes on the bed, deciding to hang them in the closet last. "Yeah I am, we moved into town just a few days ago! How about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 pm

"Me?" Fuko pointed to herself "Oh- I came a week ago, actually.. I kinda ran away." She said, starting to get calmer now.
Since Fuko didn't bother to remove her clothes from the hangers before she left, it was easy for her to put them in her closet. Once she had done that, she got her pajamas, and placed them on the chair.
(By the way, is it night time or day time in this? o3o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm

(I have no idea... LOL. I was thinking it was morning xD)

Tia nodded, "I see... you don't have to answer this but, why did you run away?" Tia's curiosity got her nosy, making her somewhat regret asking that question. Oh maybe I should've left the hangers on my clothes too... Tia thought as she glanced to Fuko's side. She took out her bow and leaned it against the end of her bed carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

"Oh. That's easy!" Fuko grinned, and posed. "I've ran away so I can come to train to become a powerful mage!" She looked through her window and then looked back at Tia. "I'm pretty glad too, this place is so biiiiig~" Fuko gestered with her arms stretching them as far apart as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Tia smiled back, "Oh then we're the same! You could say i've somewhat ran away too. My parents wanted me to become like my sister, a nurse or something." Tia rolled her eyes at the horrible memory. "Yeah, the room I had before was SO tiny! I had to share it with my older sister and older brother, it was so cramped." Tia grimaced. "Not that I hate it my family or anything, my parents just have high expectations..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:25 pm

"Eh~? Nurse? Hmm.. It sounds like a good job but.." Fuko jumped in the air and fistpumped "Mages are so much cooler!"
Then she put her hands on her hips. "It must be fun having brothers and sisters.. I only lived with my Grandma, and I slept by myself in one room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm

"Exactly my thoughts!" Tia laughed, "I didn't want to be the same as my sister, I wanted to try something new." Tia concluded, nodding her head. "Well, it can be kind of annoying sometimes, my older brother and I used to fight all the time! And then there's sibling rivalry..." Tia rolled her eyes. "Although that never was a problem for my younger brother. Ahh I see, I wish I had a room to myself, although having a roommate isn't that bad actually." Tia shrugged and plopped back on the bed, unsure of what to do now. "You play any kind instruments?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

"Instruments?" Fuko blinked. She remembered all the terrible memories of her breaking instruments or playing them completely wrong. "I would loved to learn to play one, but somehow something goes wrong whenever I try."
Fuko then smiled. "I can sing 'though!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Tia grinned, admiring Fuko even more now. "Really?! I wish I could sing... I sound like a dying animal..." Tia sulked as she sighed. "The only musical thing I can do is write songs and play piano." She put her finger to her chin, remembering the last time she played piano. "It was quite a while since I played piano though, we weren't able to bring it with us when we moved sadly." One week is really long for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 pm

"Eh?" Fuko gasped "Piano? I wish I could play it.." Then she brighten up. "Ah! Maybe one day I could hear you play it? ..And maybe I could sing to yours songs." Fuko started to daydream, of how it would be like, the fame, the fans. Oooh, it would be so cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Tia perked up to that idea and her eyes sparkled at the thought. "Of course! I think that would be an awesome idea! my composing is a little bit messy since I just started about a few months ago though..." Tia scratched her head as she laughed, "My songs will have to wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 pm

"Hmm~ I can definely tell you will be a big sucess, Tia!" Fuko said happily "I think most pianists are sucessful!"
Even though she hadn't heard of any, she still tried to cheer her on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:44 am

Tia was flattered by her comment and it gave her more hope. "Honestly a lot of people discouraged me from doing anything musical..." Tia smiled warmly again at Fuko, "If only there were more optomistic people like you I'm sure people would be happier." Tia pat Fuko's head. Fuko reminded her of Tia's younger brother, he said similar things. Ofcourse Fuko wasn't a tomboy or anything, their encouragement was the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 am

"Hehe~" Fuko grinned, she read the forms that she had been given at the reception, then she decided to change the subject. "Anyway, what classes are you taking?" Fuko stared at Tia, hoping she had similar classes to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:16 pm

"I'm taking Combat/Self-defense, Cramming Potions, Magical Sport/Physical Education, Healing, and Astrology. I'm not quite sure that i'll be taking all of those classes though, I might drop one or two." Tia responded, "I'm definitely going to stay with healing and astrology though. What classes are you taking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 am

"Me? I'm taking Magic sport, Astrology, Healing, Combat and.. Magical beasts/creatures." Fuko replied happily, "We almost have the same classes, except I didn't apply for cramming potions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 am

Rena slumped into the room and threw herself onto the bed, not taking notice that she had strolled into the wrong dorm. Sitting up, she noticed everything looked different, and her things were gone. Realizing her mistake, she sighed. I guess it won't hurt if I take a quick nap. No one's here anyway, so it won't matter. She thought, laying back down and dozing off in the dim sunlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:06 pm

"E-eh!!" Fuko yelped as Rena barged into the dorm, she stared at her. "Hey. what are you doing here. Sheesh, atleast knock atleast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 5   

Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next