Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brews and Potions, Club & Bar

Go down 
+4
Gozeppelin
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Empty
PostSubject: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome to Brews and Potions, club and bar! I am Tokyo Mae, the bartender! I can't wait to make you all drunk! -bow bow-
How may I serve you today?
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:04 am

Miko walked in the bar nervously. "Umm. Excuse me, where is the welcome party? I heard it was suppose to be here. Right now."
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 am

Slowly she walks in, taking in her surroundings. Sigh, this is somewhere where Rena would fit in, she thought as she looked over at the drunk bar tender. I shouldn't be here...i'll just observe. She decides to blend in the corner in the shadows, observing everyone. No one will really be able to notice her unless they approach her.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Miko sighed. She was looking foward to meeting all her classmates and meet new friends. Miko gave up.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Joey walked in to see a bar occupied nothing by a couple of kids. After contemplating his surround for a seconds, he walked up to the bartender sand said "'Scuse me miss, you do realize I'm the only one here who meets the international drinking age, right? Maybe you could stick in some juices, smoothies, and the like." Before Tokyo could answer, Joey followed up by saying "Well, while you still have alcohol, I guess I'll get a Shiner. Some lime juice mixed in would be pretty great, too." After noticing that that Tokyo was drunk off her and that two girls in the distance had nothing to drink, Joey amended his order by saying "Actually, make that three shiners." After receiving the drinks, he walked over to Miko and Sakkaku individually, handed each girl a Shiner, and followed up by saying "Don't tell that bartender when she's sober or anyone else. I don't wanna go to jail." Joey then proceeded to find a table of his own.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Tokyo laughed. "Well, there are some special potions made for under-ages, same effects but they're more.. Light, I should say" she nodded a couple of times, as if confirming something. She started preparing Joey's drink, as she finished, she set it down on the counter, "Is there anything else you want?"
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:21 pm

A guy with bright red hair came up to Miko and handed me a drink. It had a strong scent of alcohol. Miko took the drink just to be nice. "Thanks. Umm...Nice to meet you. I'm Miko." She also noticed that there was someone beside her the entire time. Miko was startled. She wondered how come I didn't see her before.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Sighs to self, i'm not a drinker at all...she stares down at the alcohol. Why couldn't i have just been ignored...I appreciate his kindness but i am not going to drink. She walks over to the red head figure and puts down cup, bowing head. "I'm not much of a drinker, just here for the party. Thank you, anyway". She returns to her corner.

Last edited by Sakkaku Yume on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Maribelle rushed into the bar with her staff and shoulder bag. Once she got in, she stopped with a blank expression on her face. Where the fuck is everyone? she thought as she looked around the room. There was only a few people here but she expected it to be packed. Across the room, she noticed Tokyo was the bartender. Ignoring the stares she must have gotten from the few people there, she casually walked over to the bar and slumped down onto a chair. "Sup." she said and nodded her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Vei bursted in the tavern doors, panting and sweating. "H-h..he..hello.." She managed in between her breaths in a raspy dry voice. Vei had gotten lost and ran about around the whole school around, maybe, four times? Who knows, this place is huge.
The blonde dragged herself slowly over to the counter where Tokyo was dramatically.
"W-w..water.. please.."

Last edited by Vei on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 pm

"VEI! MARIBELLE! I'm so glad you're here. I thought I was the only one here." Miko exclaimed. The girl who just bowed looked very mysterious, but she seemed like the type to want to be ignored so I didn't want to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:46 pm

At the notice of her name being called, she spun around with her chair and saw that it was Miko. "Hi Miko!" She smiled and waved. Maribelle had a glimpse of the blonde sitting a few chairs away from her & assumed she must have been Vei.

Last edited by Maribelle. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 pm

"What are you doing here?" Miko asked. She felt so relieved because someone she knew was here. Miko turned around to see the mysterious girl but she was suddenly gone. "Did you see where that girl went?" Miko asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:52 pm

"Oh, I just heard there was some kind of party going on in here." she said. "Didn't want to miss out, y'know." Maribelle stuck her tongue out jokingly, but then Miko mentioned something about a girl. "What girl?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Once Vei had gotten herself a drink to relieve her thirst, she was back on her feet in a matter of seconds. Vei felt oddly optimistic and slightly tipsy today, she had a sheepish grin on her face everywhere she went. She waved back at Miko, smiling as if she had a very good day, though her day was normal and almost boring.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Miko waved back at Vei and looked back to Maribelle. “I just saw her. Where did she go?" Miko wondered. She gave up. Vei looked a little drunk. Miko asked her, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Akio ran as fast as he could towards "Brews and Potions". Of course he had been running late. In a sudden, quick move he slammed the door open, hard enough for it to crash into the wall. He was out of breath and had to lean onto the wall to his side. "Sorry.." he said, still trying to catch his breath. "I'm late!"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Fuko was actually there, peeking through the window on her tiptoes. "It says that this place is also a bar and club ..Grandma said I'm not allowed to go to bars or clubs. The old woman says I'm too 'young'." She breathed onto the glass and rubbed it, so she could see more clearly through the window. "What are they even doing in there?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 pm

A guy came rushing and Miko turned around to see who it was. She bowed, facing him and said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Suzuki Miko."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Behind Fuko, puts hand on her shoulder. "Aren't you alittle too young to be here." Eyeing her, wondering why such a young child is peeking into a bar.
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Maribelle looked around to find the "girl" Miko was talking about. "Umm.. you mean Sakku?" she said slowly. "I don't think i've seen her here yet."
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Akio looked over at the girl talking to her, suddenly getting shy. "Eh.. Hi," he said in a non-formal way compared to her introduction. He tried to bow as he had seen his roommate do it but he slammed he head in a table. "Damn," he mumbled, irritated, pushing the table away while patting his head. "I'm Akio Isamu."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Fuko turned around to see the white-haired girl. "GEH!" She yelped, and quickly leaped away from the window. She looked at Sakku for a few seconds, and took a deep breathe before speaking again. "I-it's not like I'm going to enter or anything.. I was just looking." And turned away from her becasue she still felt a 'ghostly' aura coming from her. "And don't call me young! I'm a teenager!"

Last edited by Azylint on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:54 pm

"I see." Crossing her arms, she walks over to the girl. "You'll catch a cold if you stay out for too long. I'm not planning to stay, i'm not much of a drinker, so do you want to walk back or greet some of your classmates first? I don't mind accompanying you."
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm

"Hmm... wonder what I'm gonna do with this other Shiner? Oh, I'm Joey. Joey Singer," he said with a puzzled brooding expression.
Joey turned around to find an blonde girl who had looked like she'd just ran a 4k marathon chugging down a glass of water as if it were the sweetest blueberry jam in the world. "If you're still thirsty, you can have this Shiner. Oh, and don't worry, it's not spiked. At least not as far as I can tell. You'll have to ask the bar lady." Joey then turned around to see three or four more people. "Oh, more under-aged drinkers. Society's sure getting lenient about this stuff. Well, if it'll keep the bar from shutting down and get me more Shiners, I'm all for it."

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Brews and Potions, Club & Bar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next