Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Post

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
Yoshi
Rena
Shinibi
LisaFiction
Gozeppelin
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

Training Post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Jeikun laughs " dont worry , it'll take some pratice. Once you understand how to use this you'll be able to expand your abilitys in a whole new level and it'll help you in other ability too
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:32 pm

"If I could be so bold as to give my own commentary. Don't let somebody like Vei get a good opportunity to touch or hold your dagger. If you swing at her for instance, don't let the blade stay for more than a split second. Stabbing at her is also bad news. Why you ask? Well, because she's an electric user. Unless you also have an adept mastery over electricity, you should probably note that swords or knives make fantastic conductors. But there are alternatives like porcelain blades. That said, porcelain does not make a good enchanting medium for elements."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:34 pm

"How am I suppose to do that?" Tokyo complained. "Is there any books about this? I'd rather read than do, this is frustrating," she continued.
She looked at Joey again and thought about it, it took a second before she got what he said. "Ohh.. That makes sense, Thanks for the tip!" Tokyo clapped happily.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Jeikun looks over at the guy standing there " you know quite lot , thats one reason why having element power mix in with your weapon is good , a good mix of wind can easily direct the direction of lighting" Jeikun says with a smile " whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Joey followed up by saying "That said, it's generally not good practice to stop an enchanted blade with your hands. Also, let's say she had a sword. I'm not sure if she'd think to do this, but don't touch it with another metallic weapon. Like a said, swords are like fricken' lightningrods."
-----------------
"Joey, Joey Singer. I'm also an electric user by the way." he replied
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:40 pm

" every weapon and skill has a weakness , no matter how strong anything is or everyone is. If something has a starting point , there is always a ending point"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 pm

"Yeah. Electricity is fast and can be transferred very well. But on that same coin, it can be redirected and absorbed. That's why I like to use more unconventional methods. But that's a long story nobody wants to hear. Point is Tokyo, if there's some part of you that's exploitable to an opponent, be extra careful in how you approach them. Even if you've never faced them before, you can't open up with the same formula."
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Jeikun smiles and looks back at Tokyo to see if she has any further question
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Tokyo sat there, taking all of the information in. After a while, she nodded, slowly. "I think I get it.. I'm going to visit the library after this," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 pm

" sure " Jeikun smiles and sits down on the grass
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hm. Wonder where the other students are at.. What now?" Tokyo asked, curling up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 pm

" we wait i guess" Jeikun says with a sigh and wonder whats taking them so long
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Tokyo laid back on the grass and closed her eyes. "What do you like to eat?" She asked randomly. "Does that affect your strength and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:32 pm

" food?" Jeikun looks up in the sky before he answers " i eat many things, but i guess sugar is something i really like , the sweet gets your brain working"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:36 pm

"Oh.. I'm not really fond of sweets, don't like all the sweetness, but I guess I'll give it a try.." She replied, nodding.
"Say.. There's a new cafe that was opened up my my good friend, Maribelle.. There's a lot of sweets there. We can go there one day if you want.. I want to try some things out," Tokyo tapped her chin, thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 am

Rena strolled toward the training post, feeling confident that she was going to become a better witch. Noticing all the dummies, she readied her stance and began shooting firebolts at all the dummies there, in order. She was only getting fours on the strength scale. Okay, I need to focus. She thought, taking a deep breath. She stared at the dummy nearest to her and spent a few moments preparing herself again. Shooting another firebolt, she this time used her air slash behind it, reinforcing the blow, thus becoming more powerful. Seven. She smirked, trying not to show her excitement, though inside, she was frantically jumping about. She repeated her spells, over and over, until all the dummies were starting to look rather worn and run down. Raising her head to gaze at the sky, she laughed, as the first drop of rain hit her nose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 am

Joey appeared next to Rena, looking up at the sky and stating, "Man, I feel sorry for whichever sorry motherfucker has to face Vei in this type of weather."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 am

Rena jumped. "Jeez, stop sneaking up like that." She yelped, followed by a small fit of laughter. "Ahaha, yeah Vei is one strong witch, I'll give her that." She sighed, as the rain began bucketing down.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 am

Joey eyes widened for a bit. "Hmm... I just had a wonderful idea," he said, to which Rena raised her brow in suspicion. Joey took one of the metal practice blades out and raised it towards the sky. "This weather is perfect for me, too. Here goes."

Training Post - Page 3 Iaza1211
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:50 am

Rena frowned, trying not to show how insanely hilarious she found Joey. "Well, this weather does nothing good for me, seeing as one of my elements is fire. My bolts will be no where near as powerful." She sighed, feeling weak, yet again. "I guess I could practice producing my black hole. Dark magic won't be negatively affected by rain... will it?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 am

"Other than creating a possible inland hurricane or tornado that doesn't lose momentum, I don't see what could go wrong." Joey replied trying to think of more lightning poses to do.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 am

"Alright!" Rena said, filled with determination. She readied her stance and began conjuring up undead warriors and monsters.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 am

"This... is the absolute worst weather to do that in. You just made it a hundred times creepier," Joey remarked.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 am

"That's what I was TRYING to do." Rena scoffed, beginning to laugh. "I was HOPING, that some very small, and very afraid little girls would be lurking around near by." She giggled, feeling witty.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:15 am

"It's easy enough to scare twintails without trying. Anyway, I'm gonna head back inside. You probably shou;d, too. Don;t wanna catch a cold or something," Joey said while gathering his things and putting the equipment away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Post
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Outside the Academy-
Jump to: