Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Female Dorm 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm

This dorm belongs to Miko and Himeko

Last edited by lapin-chan on Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 am

Vei paced down the hall, passing doors and doors with numbers on them. "Oh, here it is. Number 2." She spoke to herself before starting to whistle an unrecognizable tune. She reached for the key that had been given to her in her pocket and pushed it in the keyhole before twisting the key, thus unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Miko took a deep breath before turning the unlocked door. She saw that someone was here already. "Nice to meet you! I'm Miko!" She said with an upbeat tune and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Vei jumped slightly when the door automatically opened to a new face. A petite girl with flowing pink hair and sapphire blue eyes greeted her with a sweet smile. Vei stood awkwardly for a moment, she didn't know what was going on, but eventually she caught up and realised this must be her roommate. The difference between two in appearance was mind blowing. She was messy and Miko was tidy. Though she curled her lips into a grin and introduced herself. "Hey Miko, nice to meet 'cha! I'm Vei."

Last edited by Vei on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 pm

MIko grinned. Although, she tried to be clean and organized, she couldn't help it. Miko held out her hand. "Let's become good friends," Miko said.
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Her grin grew wider as she agreed. "Yeah." She reached out and shook her hands with Miko's before letting go and making her way in their room. It was tidy, as if it was untouched. "Hey, uhm." Vei started with a funny tone. "I'm a bit of a messy person but I'll try to give you room to breathe." She teased. The walls had a creamy colour and the floor was carpet. There were two beds on each side of the room and each had their own side table with a lamp. In between the beds was a large window, showing the view of the academy's yard. There was one bathroom too, white tiles, white everything in there.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Miko giggled, "Ok. I'll just put my stuff away." MIko brought only a few things with her. She took the bed on her right and started to put her things away.

Last edited by Simply.michellex on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Vei nodded at her before placing her own luggage on her bed, opening it and unpacking. She had brought a lot of stuff from home, stuff that she probably won't ever use. She laid out her own bed sheets and slipped her pillow case on the pillow. She quickly rushed in the bathroom with an armful of things. She placed her toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter and hung her towel before exiting the bathroom and back to her luggage. Miko was pacing around the room herself, Vei tried not to get in her way. Vei took out five thick books, each book on the courses she took and placed them under her side table.

After awhile, she was done. Vei let out a relieved breath. "Finally! I'm finished!" She exclaimed, falling into her bed after removing the luggage.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:12 pm

MIko watched as Vei rushed the bathroom and put all her stuff away. After Vei finished, she went into the bathroom to put away her facetowel, towel, and toothbrush. "I still have to buy some supplies. Are we allowed to go outside the academy???" asked Miko nervously...
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:18 pm

"Eh.. I didn't read the leaflet but.." Vei sat up, hair tangled. "I listened, apparently after you pack you're free to go anywhere, but of course attend your classes." Vei managed to remember. "Though there's not much outside the academy, just the Sakura Park and the Training Grounds." Vei said while crossing her legs, her hazel cat-like eyes made contact with Miko's innocent blue orbs.
"Where are you planning to go?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Miko sighed sadly. She walked her her bed sulking and laid on her bed. "I wanted to buy toothpaste." Miko sat up on her bed and stared very seriously at Vei, "Go ahead. Laugh. I know, I"m weird." Miko waited for the laughter and started at her skirt. She gripped her skirt tightly, creating wrinkles. Her face was flushed. She looked up at Vei and stared into her beautiful hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Vei laughed lightly at how uncomfortable Miko was. She was so cute, in a platonic way of course. "You know we can always share mine." She teased with a grin. "Ah," She stopped grinning after remembering. "I brought a few extras." She said openly but froze when she realised how weird that sounded, but grinned again. "Now it's your turn to laugh at me."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 pm

'She's soooo nice' Miko thought. Miko nodded, "Thanks." Miko smiled with relief and joy. "You're probably the first person that never teased me about my poorness" Miko said bluntly. She tried to change the subject. "Sooo....what classes are you taking?" MIko asked.
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Vei raised an eyebrow in interest when Miko said that, though she didn't want to persist, assuming it's a sensitive topic. "Hmm, dark arts, healing, combat, magical beasts and magical history." There's going to be so much theory work, she thought. "What about you? I hope you're in some of my classes." She asked curiously, leaning over her bed and using her hands to unzip her luggage and taking out a toothpaste tube and throwing it over to Miko's bed.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Miko caught the tube and said, "Thanks!" Miko thought for a minute. She remembered, "I want to study self-defense/combat and dark arts. So, I guess you are in the same classes I'm in." Miko realized that she hadn't had the chance to study Vei's appearance, not that it mattered. She had pretty, light hair and beautiful hazel eyes, She gave off a rather strong aura, Her combat boots, army pants, and jacket really made her look strong. Miko admired Vei. She stared at her with much admiration. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:08 pm

"Really? That's great, you can sit next to me then." She laughed, but grinned in delight. Though a little later she noticed that Miko was staring in a funny way. "You're lookin' at me funny." Vei teased, still wearing her grin. Her accent was recognisable, she had a habit of shortening words like country people do.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Miko realized that she was staring oddly. "Sorry." Miko blushed. She nibbled her nail and praised, "I was just admiring you!"
"Oh and uhhh... do you sit in the front or the back?"
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:23 pm

"Admiring?" Vei repeated in a mocking tone, slightly louder too. Maybe the people next door could even hear her voice. "Boy, you sure are funny!" She exclaimed, placing the back of her palms over her mouth to muffle her laugh. That left her in a good mood, she couldn't stop grinning. "What? Did they already choose the seats?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Miko giggled loudly. "Yeah. I admire you"
"I'm not sure if they did or didn't choose the seats for us yet, but where would you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 pm

That's cute, she thought. "I sit anywhere really, usually by the window though, I don't pay much attention in class anyway." She began to blabber, but ceased when she realised what she was doing. "What about you? Any specific seat you wanna sit in?" She asked with a grin, mocking again.

Last edited by Vei on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 pm

"I sit closer to the front. Anyway, I'm kinda bored. What are we suppose to do when we finish unpacking?" Miko questioned. Miko looked outside and the sun was gleaming and the trees were blowing. Miko walked over to the window and opened it. She waited for Vei's reply
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Vei thought for a moment before replying. "I dunno really, you can go and do whatever until class starts I guess, as long as you don't start trouble. You should head to the library to borrow some books for your classes though." Vei began to ramble, lying on her back on her bed with her hands at the back of her head, her position was manly, but relaxed. "I heard they were making a new building outside the academy though, I think a bar or club." She finished, her eyes were closed as she spoke, the breeze from the window that Miko had just opened was fresh, nice.
"Where do you want to head?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:17 pm

"I'm gonna go to library to borrow some romantic novels and then, I'm gonna go to the park to enjoy the weather. Whenever I go outside, I always feel refreshed." Miko went on and on. She realized that Vei was staring. Miko stopped abruptly. She got up and was about to head out, "Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:22 pm

"Sure. I gotta stay at the library though, need to borrow a whole bunch o' things." She agreed, sitting up. "I hope you know your way around 'cus I sure don't." She said playfully, smoothing out her clothes. Vei realised she sounded too country, she noted to fix that sometime in the future while heading for the door, but stopped midway before turning to Miko. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Miko ran over to Vei and nodded, "Yup." Miko and Vei walked out the dorm room. Miko closed the door behind her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 2   Female Dorm 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next