Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Female Dorm 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Already in bed, Rena groans when Sakku enters the room. She rolls over in her bed, trying to ignore the noise Sakku makes upon entering. Barely noise at all, but noise just the same. Rena soon notices the dorm door, left wide open. "Uh.. are you going to close that?" She says to Sakku, now very annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 am

She completely passed out, and will probably not wake up anytime soon. Half off the bed, half on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:25 am

Rena burst through the door of the dorm and threw herself onto the bed. "Look Sakku, now isn't the time. I'm tired and sore and have just come back from trekking through the Northern Woods, so if you're going to say something critical of me, don't." Rena snapped, still face down on her bed. She sighed. "Sorry, that was unnecessary." She said, holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am

Eyes widen, blinks twice. What a strange entrance, she thought. She tried to think of a reaction to this, but as a few seconds passed, nothing happened. Then suddenly she remembered a distant memory, pushing back her glasses from the rim of her nose, she walks towards renas bed and sits on the edge. Looking at her, she asks "Whats bothering you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 am

"There was this bear... in the Northern woods. It attacked Vei and I. It was some sort of demon bear. I haven't been this frightened in my life." She choked out, feeling ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 am

Following her distant memory, she pets Renas head. "Don't worry, tomorrow will be a better day. Go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning." Although Sakku was acting completely out of character, there was a strange presence in her relating to her "memory".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 am

Rena was surprised. Sakku and her had never sustained a reasonable conversation for this long. "Yeah... thanks." She said, hopping into bed. "Hey Sakku?" She called over. "Y'know, you're okay." She said and rolled over. Falling fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:07 am

Nods, goes back to my own bed and falls asleep. The presence has left her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:41 am

Rena rushes into the room, grabbing her bathing suit without bothering to make sure it was even hers, and heads out toward the swimming pool, leaving the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 am

"Okay, we managed to make it. Alright, I'm outta here. Since you'll probably be too hungover to do much in class tomorrow, I'll take the day off. Peace." Joey said to Rena as he was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:05 am

"Thanksssaaa Joey." She said, winking at him before collapsing on her bed and passing out.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 am

Joey looked back for a second and then grabbed a blanket to cover Rena up. "God, why is it now that I have to be the grown-up?" He looked at her for a bit and said to himself "she really isn't anything like the person I thought she was... Guess I better leave before Sakku throws a cat at me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 am

Rena opens her eyes and sees Joey leaving. "W-waiiitt, I'm still alive. What type of person did you thinnkkkk I was...?" She mumbled, not even half conscious.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:23 am

Before falling back to sleep, Rena managed to force herself to untie her hair and hop into her pajamas quickly. After which, she passed out again.

Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Tokyo knocked on the door. This should be the right dorm.. She held onto a little gray basket where a small baby Creambun slept. It made a soft squeaking sound as it rolled around.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magic-cram-academy.forumotion.com
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Opens the door, stunned.

Thats right. I got a pet. Quickly but gently picks up the basket, brings it in and lets tokyo in, then shuts the door and walks over to her bed, looking down at the creambun.

"...cute." She blushes alittle at its cuteness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 pm

"Alright, I'll be explaining dem stuff about this little Creambun, it's a bit shy and doesn't like to be visible to other humans. So, it'll probably be hiding in your pocket if you're carrying it around. It is also a female.. She loves to eat chocolate chip cookies--or any cookies, really--and love smoothies. She might be a little shy at first, but she'll get used to your company," Tokyo explained, trying to remember all of the things. "Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

..."will it be okay with me petting it when it's awake? and can i teach it to stay on my x hairpin or shoulder and turn her invisible? Is it always shy or does it get used to someone eventually?" Looking at the creambun, really interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 pm

"Sure you can! But it might run away, so approach it slowly. Hm.. Sure, that'll be difficult though, she's not familiar with your abilities yet so, it'll take awhile. Annd. She'll eventually get used to someone," Tokyo nodded. "So, what are you going to name her?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 pm

"...name huh..." Looking down at the creambun still, as if eyes glued to it. "Hmm..Rairakku. Raira for short." (Rairakku is lilac in japanese)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Tokyo clapped, lightly, making sure to not wake Raira up. "Alright, oh and try to feed her cookie crumbs or anything small for the first few days, she'll have difficult eating otherwise," Tokyo smiled. "Well, I'll go now, visit the shop if you have any problems or questions."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Nodding, she looks over at tokyo and smiles which is a rare sight. "Thank you, and, i will."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Tokyo smiled back, a bit surprised that Sakku can actually SMILE.
"Take care," she said and gave her a thumbs up before leaving and shutting the door gently.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Looking over at the creambun again, she tried not to fangirl like a maniac. she began quietly squealing to herself.

-alittle while later-

Reading her corpse party manga, she flips the page when suddenly, Rairakku pops up from the top of the manga. For a few seconds, she was bewildered and speechless. Then, after another few seconds of both of them staring at each other, she pokes its tiny nose with her pinky. Rairakku flinches a little and stares curiously at the ghostly looking figure in front of her. Sakku, using her finger, sits rairakku on her finger and puts the manga down and begins to pet rairakku head. Rairakku looks up at sakku at start in curiosity, but then bows her head and the cream on her head and tail begins to glow a little brighter.

Spoiler:

Sakku smiles a little. "Reira". Reira looks up at Sakku in confusion, wondering why she suddenly spoke. Sakku repeats "Re-i-ra~", poking Reiras nose again. Reira pauses for a second to take this in, then figures that its her name and squeaks in agreement. Not a second later, Reiras stomach starts to rumble. "Oh, your hungry...right, lets get you some cookie crumbles. " She sits up and places Reira on her shoulder gently. "Hold on tight". Reira, without having to be warned, held on for her life while shivering. Walking towards the door, she exits the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:39 pm

-alittle while later-

Returns with some cookies and lays Reira on her bed. Crushes the cookies into mini crumbles and hands her a few crumbles. "Here, you must be hungry.." Reira sniffs the crumbles first curiously, but then as her ears raise and she lights up, she begins nibbling the crumbs. "I guess she was right..." Sakku whispers. Looking over at the clock, its already 1AM. Crap. I should be asleep already...Renas already fast asleep. AND i'm late for the gateway once again. Why me, she thought. As reira finished eating her crumbs, she noticed Sakkus expression, walked up to sakkus hand and tapped her hand with her small paw. Sakku soon snapped out of her thoughts and put away the crumbs in a container for later on and changed into her pajamas. Alittle while later, she picked up the sleeping Reira (fell asleep as sakku got changed) and crawled into bed, turning off the light. Laying reira on the opposite side of the pillow to her, taking of her glasses and laid them on the bed cabinet, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Dorm 1   

Back to top Go down

Female Dorm 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next