Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infirmary

Go down 
+5
LisaFiction
Shinibi
Simply.michellex
Gozeppelin
lapin-chan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Infirmary  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"Oi... are you people listen.... Alright, then. I guess I'll just cause confusion and let all this sort itself out." Joey said as the two younger men in front of him continued to bicker. Joey then proceeded to go to the nearest outlet, generated an electrical spark from his finger, and then short-circuited the room's lights before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm

"Joey! Don't do that!" Tokyo growled, she snapped her fingers and a spark formed, lighting up half of the infirmary. More sparks starts to form around her, blinking happily.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Jun ignored the teacher and walked over to Tokyo. He pecked her on the cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Jeikun looks over at Jun and knocks him back with a powerful blast of wind , then a blue circle overs Tokyo " he shouldnt be able to touch you with that shield around you, dont worry its just him" Jeikun looks over at Jun once more " its not a empty threat" He walks , passing Tokyo patting her in the shoulder " Ill look over you from afar, if you ever need help dont be afraid to speak up" he whispers to her and gives her a kiss in the lips quickly. Then walks alway to the back of the room
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Startled by this, Tokyo went pink and covered her lips. "Th-That was my first kiss y'know.." She mumbled and looked away, embarrassed. She didn't know how to react to his and just stood there, awkwardly.

Last edited by lapin-chan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Jeikun giggles alittle under his breath and smiles ,looking down
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Suddenly, Joey was back in the infirmary, half-conscious and looking like a blow-fish from the bee stings and bruises and cuts Sakkaku gave him.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Tokyo looked at Joey and burst out laughing. "Okay and what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 pm

"I tripped over an invisible rock and it flung me out the window into a beehive. Not exactly the way I wanted to find it. Hope Yoshitaro didn't take it for himself," Joey said meekly. "By the way. I'll probably be absent from class again."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Tokyo shook her head. She looked through the shelves of the infirmary and got out a garbage green potion. "Drink this, you'll be better in four days, it taste like crap though," she held out the tiny bottle of potion, pinching her nose from the smell.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Joey gulped down the sketchy-looking concoction. "Could have used more honey," he said, before passing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Jun looked up at Tokyo and gave her an honest smile. "I'll break that spell, I promise! That's only if you want me to. If you don't want me to, I'll stay away."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm

"Oh, you don't have to," Tokyo laughed, awkwardly. She looked up at Jun a bit too timidly and quickly looked down. She stared at her shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Jun's kinda smile was gone. "I see how it is." He looked at Tokyo right in the eyes and fake-smiled."Goodbye!" And he walked out of the infirmary and just when he was about to close the door he said,"Goodbye, Tokyo. Forever"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Tokyo sighed and quickly ran up to Jun. "I didn't mean it that way," she mumbled. She was careful not to touch him, in case the shield zaps him or something. "Just give me some time," Tokyo said, looking up at him, determined to keep his eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 pm

"Yeah. But how much time? I don't want you to expect me to be the type who will wait for you forever." And with that, jun walked away
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Tokyo stomped her foot. "Why do you have to be so impatient? We only met a few days ago, you shouldn't be expecting me to fall for you this easily," she shut the infirmary's door, but was careful not to shut it too hard. She sat on a bed and puffed up her face.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Miko gave Tokyo sad looks. She understood how Tokyo felt about him. Miko wanted to chase after Jun and explain everything but she didn't want to leave Akio. Miko stood where she was and quietly prayed for them
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:37 am

Infirmary  - Page 2 551970747 Akio looked from one to another. People were kind of weird in this Academy. They all just kissed each other out of the blue. Then he looked back at Miko. Miko had been staring at him while he was sleeping? He sent her a confused smile. "I'm sorry for getting angry like that," he said. Infirmary  - Page 2 2277998152
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am

( AWWWWWWWWWWWWH )
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 am

Rena scurried into the infirmary with Vei. "Everyone, it's an emergency, there's a bear, in the forest, and it attacked us sdfafg..." She said, before collapsing onto the nearest bed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 am

Vei strolled in the classroom, hands in her pockets. Both her and Rena looked beat up, covered in dirt and mud. Rena had a huge bruise where she had been attacked, and some minor cuts from god knows where. Vei has mainly cuts and dirt all over. "We'll explain later." Vei promised, looking at the people in the infirmary. "Please help us patch up first." She asked politely, sitting on the bed next to Rena's.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

Rena was exhausted, and from the looks of things, so was Vei. "You know what, I think I'm just gonna go and get some rest in my dorm. Falcor probably misses me. Gosh I hope Sakku didn't do anything to him..." She sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow." She told Vei, and walked out of the infirmary toward the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 am

Vei nodded at Rena, then a grin curled on her lips as she waved her goodbye. After Rena had disappeared from sight, Vei turned to the drawers before standing up from her bed and heading towards them. She opened one drawer after another, grabbing bandages, patches, literally one of anything she could find before fleeing back into her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Miko blushed. She held her breath. "I-I,uhhhh, it's ok....." Miko blurted out. She wasn't even sure what he was talking about but when he apologized, she melted
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Infirmary
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Not Class-Related-
Jump to: