Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Spring

Go down 
+3
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
Rena
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hot Spring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 pm

"Don't. DIE!" Jun called out he helped Joey pull the unconscious girl out. Whoa.
Back to top Go down
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Tia reluctantly came in, she was here already and didn't want to feel useless so she threw a towel at Joey, "Put that on, she wouldn't want to wake up to see some naked guy holding her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 pm

"I-I was only trying to help, honest!!" Jun put his hands for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh, thank you kindly. Guess I'll be on my way home. I don't wanna be around long enough for the staff to find out which guy wandered in the wrong bath with nothing covering his family jewels," Joey replied. He turned his head to Jun. "You best get going too if you don't wanna get any shit from them. Laterz... So much for Jo-time."
Back to top Go down
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Tia kneeled down in front of the girl and hovered her hand over her head. Blue light emitted as she closed her eyes. After a short while, Tia opened her eyes and put her hands on her lap. "Well she seems fine... not much water entered her body. She'll just be unconscious for a while..." Tia mumbled to herself. She saw Joey walk out, luckily with a towel wrapped around his lower body. Tia then glanced at Jun, who was still standing there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Jun watched as the girl came and did her magic. The naked guy had left already and Jun didn't want to leave Miko alone even though she pounded him right in chest with fire. I winced at the thought. Miko looked so calm and peaceful he didn't want to abandon her. "I'll stay with her." Jun decided.
Back to top Go down
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 pm

"Alright then, we shouldn't stay in the hot spring though... if one of the teachers found out a male was in the girls hot spring who knows what will happen..." Tia replied back as she got up. "First things first! We should cover her up, it's not very gentlemen like to keep staring at her Jun!" Tia scolded as she went back out to get another towel for Miko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Jun blushed. "I wasn't starin'!" As Tia went to get a towel, Jun stared at Miko's face and tried not to stare below. He blushed at the thought and looked up. Hot Spring - Page 2 2924423533
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am

Miko opened her eyes and saw Jun, half-naked. She was suddenly awake. "W-w-what are you doing here??" Miko's face turned completely red. She realized that she was only in a towel. "Y-y-you PERVERT!"
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:14 am

Tia shook her head in dismay, knowing this was going to happen at any moment. "Told ya Jun, should've left while you could... now Miko thinks your a hardcore pervert..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:12 am

Rena lightly walked into the hotspring, undressing briskly. Ahh, finally somewhere I can relax, and somewhere Joey won't be able to follow me. She thought. She opened the door, leading outside and turned off the water fountain in the bath. The sound of the rain will be more calming than the fountain, I'm going to assume. She thought, sitting down to relax in the tub. She closed her eyes, wondering how long it would take for someone to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 am

Oh shit, I should have exercised in the pool before I took my bath. Damn it, damn it, damn it! She screamed in her head. She abruptly rushed out of the tub and began dressing herself, not bothering to dry off first, and rushed out.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 am

Misa entered the hot sping with a towel around her, covering certain parts. She looked around. No people was around so she slipped out of her towel and let it drop on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:39 am

Rena walked into the hot spring casually, whistling to herself. Not bothering to check if anyone was around, she undressed and jumped into the hot spring, sat down and closed her eyes, letting the steam calm her.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 am

Misa

She looked up when she heard someone. In a quick move she was in the water so the person wouldn't be able to see her body. "Hi!" she said with a big smile and waved at the girl. "I'm Misa." mushy be happy
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 am

Rena stood up, surprised, not realizing she had company. Standing completely naked in front of Misa, she said "Uh, hi. I'm Rena." Not bothering to cover up anything, she looked at Misa's shocked face. "What's...? OH, this." She said, pointing to her body. "Yeah I'm pretty confident about my body." She continued, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 am

Misa

Misa couldn't help but laugh. "I see that," she said and leaned against the edge of the hot sping. "Well good for you. That probably makes life that much easier."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:51 am

"Not really." Rena said, sinking further into the water until only her head remained visible.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 am

Misa

"I'm Misa," she said and smiled at her. "It's my first day at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 am

"Uh, yeah. You told me before. Again, I'm Rena. So first day, eh? Welcome.. and stuff." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 am

Misa

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit overhappy right now." She moved her fingers over the surface of the water. "Thank you," she said with a smile. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 am

"What are you so happy about?" Rena asks, her hand swimming in the water. "I was one of the first students here, so.. a while." She said, batting her eyelashes and giving her most brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Came into the hot spring oblivious to everyone and everything around here. Took of clothes, and kept on only a towel, before going to the showers to clean her horns.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Misa

Rena's smile was contagious and Misa smiled back at her. She was about to answer when another girl entered the hot spring. "Hi!" she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Rena looked over at the other girl entering the hot spring. She grimaced. Ugh, the annoying one from Astrology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring   Hot Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hot Spring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next