Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
LisaFiction
Maribelle.
Rena
Sakkaku Yume
kittenofebil
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Miko's sudden voice caused her to stop dead in her tracks. Turning around slowly, dramatically. It's as if you could hear the violin music of reunion, Vei eyes began to water dramatically. "Miko!.." She called out in a desperate tone, running towards her and throwing herself against her with open arms before clashing and wrapping her arms around the slim girl's body. "Oh sweet lord, you're not dead." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Tia felt a bit awkward but was glad the girl found herfriend. She silently tiptoed away from there happy reunion and continued to venture around the library. "Now where am I......" she mumbled as she scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Joey strolled into the library with his fingers dipped into a jar or blueberry jam he was holding. "Wonder if there are any books on jelly cakes.... Oh, right. I was supposed to pick up a dark arts textbook and renew my ID," Joey said. After getting a few odd stares from some of the other students, Joey yelled "HELLO? Is the librarian around? I need a new card. HELLO?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Miko giggled. She found Vei! She let go go Vei and walked to the girl who asked her for help,"Thanks for asking me. My name is Suzuki Miko. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Tia heard the foot steps come from behind her. She looked back and saw the lost girl smile and thank her. "It's no problem!" Tia smiled, "Although I didn't help much..." She said under her breath. "My name is Tia DeLeon, it's nice to meet you too! Happy you found your friend."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

"Thank you." Miko thanked and bowed respectfully.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:36 am

Rena was determined to become stronger, determined to at least score an eight at the training post. She walked briskly through the library, frantically searching for any books about fire, air or dark magic. She sighed, peering up at the endless amount of shelves, holding an endless amount of books, knowing it would take her a while to find what she was searching for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 am

"Joey walked up to Rena while chewing an apple and said "Y'know. I'm pretty sure the principles behind things like combustion and whatnot are online."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 am

"If you hadn't noticed, we don't exactly have a computer lab, besides, I like books. They're old and mysterious and make me feel like I'm holding something really special." She said, starting to wonder if Joey was stalking her.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 am

"Well, I guess I'll give you that. You sure you don;t need help with those?... You could ask Sakku to help you levitate them." he said with a mischievous grin.

The Library - Page 4 Troll210
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 am

( omg dan stop, you're making me laugh with all your picture use. )

Rena rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she hates me as much as you." She said casually, though upon realizing this, she felt a bit cut up as well.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:59 am

"Nobody can hate this perfect face, can they? oAo~? And I'm pretty sure Sakku doesn't hate anyone. Anyhoo, I'll help you carry those. There might be another invisible rock around here. I tripped over one a few days ago and fell out out the window into a beehive. Next thing I know, I was in the infirmary. So it's best to play it safe."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 am

"NO!" Rena screamed. "GET THE FUCK OFF, I CAN DO IT MYSELF!" She screamed again, dropping two of the books. "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" She accused. Rena tended to get very riled up when people tried to help her or acted like they pitied her. She didn't want to be thought of as someone who looks like they need help, as someone who is weak. She was strong and independent, and she wanted people to know that.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 am

Joey responded "Unless you have x-ray vision that can see through giant-ass bible tomes, I don't see that happening. This is a place where magicians help one-another, share knowledge, and build upon eachother's strengths. If we don't help eachother, then why the fuck do we have a magic academy? Not really fair that you get to share your knowledge in class and leave the others with debts they can't pay back. So I'm paying you back for that and also letting me finish breakfast in class. Besides, many hands make light work. It's more efficient."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:14 am

Rena sighed. "... Whatever." She mumbled, feeling stupid. After lifting a few piles of books off the shelves, she said "... You're pretty smart, you know?" Looking at Joey's hands as they flipped through pages of books.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 am

"If I was, I wouldn't be here. I'm a grown man, remember?" Joey said casually without any change in expression.

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 am

"Just because you probably flunked some classes in high school and don't take school seriously, doesn't mean you're not knowledgeable about heaps of other things." Rena said.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:30 am

"You overestimate me. Now where do you want these?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 am

She sighed. "Just put them on the desk there... thanks." She said, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:36 am

"Well, I'm gonna head out. Fish don't catch themselves." Joey said as he waved with his back turned.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 am

"Okay, catch you later... and your fish." She said, smiling as he left her in silence.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Akio entered the libary. He was unsure about the homework assignment that Rena had given them in Dark Arts. That Sakku girl made it look so easy. He found himself lost in between rows of books. The Library - Page 4 3313518078
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 am

Rena walked quietly into the library and picked the book off the shelf titled 'Illusions and Dream Manipulation'. This should be good, she though, wanting to have the upper hand on Sakku.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:39 am

Misa

She went to the library. The smell of old books surrounded her as she stepped inside and she couldn't help but smile, looking around at the huge amount of books. Even the she was the outgoing kind of girl she loved quiet places like these.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 am

Rena shut her eyes, trying to focus on the information she had just read on illusions and block out all sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Not Class-Related-
Jump to: