Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
LisaFiction
Maribelle.
Rena
Sakkaku Yume
kittenofebil
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:37 pm

*The cat eyes began to glow a red, meowing*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

A little intimidated, she returns back to reading, trying not to notice the devilish looking cat.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm

*The cat started to lick his owners face, healing him and purring*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Looks over at the time, i'm going to be late to the gateway again. Sighs once more.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm

*The cat turns it head at you, puzzled*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Vei strolled casually to one of the walls of books. This place is huge, she thought. "Alright, let's see.." She murmured, bending slightly over to have a closer look at the books. Though was quickly distracted when she thought she heard purring, but shook it off as if it was her imagination. "Oh. here it is." Vei pulled out a dark ruby coloured book, Ancient History of Magic, it looks it's been here since ages. Another book caught her eye, she pulled it out. "History of Dark Magic" was written in gold while the cover was black as tar. They were both pretty thick books, she might not ever get around to finishing them.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 pm

*The cat meowed, echo'ing through the halls of the library*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Pets are allowed here? She thought as she started to look around. Cats reminded Vei of herself, because they had the same eyes. Vei's eyes were light hazel, golden with black slits in them, scratch that, maybe it was more like a snake's. People are usually intimidated by her if they happen to meet her in broad daylight, but her eyes look much more human when they adjust to the night time. Either way, she never liked cats, she was more of a dog person. She turned her head back to her books, skimming through them.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 am

Eye twitching slightly, she decides to wakes up the cats owner. Feeling alittle nervous that the cat will suddenly attack her, she lightly shakes the owner. "Uhum...can you please wake up"
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 am

*Feels myself being shaken and believes its the demon cat* Neko 5 more minutesssssssssssssssssss.....
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 am

Sigh, closes eyes and enters the gateway of dreams. Enters his current dream and tries to catch his attention. "Hello! your not meant to sleep in the library, and cats are not allowed in here either...please wake up before anyone notices!"
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:30 am

*Is meditating in my dream, but hears a faint sound and just pushes it out* *yawnnss...* What a good nap! Oh its you! *Points at Sakkaku*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 am

Opens eyes, sigh. "So your awake..." She starts to feel a little weak from the amount of illusions shes been using today and her lack of rest, so the blanket on top of kurai begins to become visible again. "I'm sorry about waking you up but...your, friend here, is going to get you scolded if you don't put him away soon...and you shouldn't sleep here either, you'll get a cold" Picking up the blanket, she bows her head and starts to make her way towards the schools entrance. Due to her lack of energy, she begins to stumble a little.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 am

Here let me help you! *I grab my cane and walk over to her, setting the cat ontop of her head to give her energy back* Its the least I can do for you. Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am

"Thank you, but i'll be fine..." Walks off without taking a look back.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 am

Hmm...Such a odd girl...*I said to myself, as I summon the cat back into my eye and sit down to finish reading my summoning books*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am

On the way out, she drops her blanket. Not taking any notice, she leaves the library quietly.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am

*I see sakku drop her blanket and leave it behind, I go to it and pick it up for her* Now how will I give this back to her...? Im sure she went to her dorm...Guess I'll just wait for now..*I leave the library aswell*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:32 pm

What the hell is a blanket doing in a library? Vei thought after watching what had just happened with these one-eyed short hair people. People are so weird, she thought again, closing her book and then moving to the reception desk to check out. Though on her way there, she accidentally kicked the chair after not paying attention to where she was going for a moment. The chair made a loud screech as it slid a few centimeters on the floor. At this point, people were looking at her and she rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment after returning the chair to its original position.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Vei went with Miko to the library, but soon got lost. Miko yelled, "Hello? Help?"
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Lyeif
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Lyeif

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Tia walked down the hallway, a tad bit lost. She heard a shout come from the library, making her curious. She decided to take a short visit and see what was happening. She went down the rows and rows of bookcases, finally finding the screaming girl. She poked her head out from the corner of a bookshelf and asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 am

Vei's head perked up from her book when she had heard a cry of a familiar voice. Closing the book before she proceeded to pace around the library. Vei didn't have much sense of direction herself, she was lost herself in a matter of minutes.
Vei stared at the rows of books, scratching her head. "Haven't I been here before?" She muttered to herself, carrying a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:22 am

Miko looked up and saw a bling girl with beautiful blue eyes. She got up and explained, "I was here with a girl named Vei but we got separated, among the shelves and now, I can't find her." Miko hated the fact that she was lost. She felt helpless. Miko sighed. "I don't know what to do now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Vei started to jog around the library, whispering Miko's name as she passed each shelf. Well, she was jogging until the librarian came. "Excuse me, this is a library, not a track field." The woman scolded, Vei laughed nervously in reply. "Sorry, miss." Vei continued to search for her friend. God, this library is huge.
"Miko? Miko, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Miko heard her friend call, "Miko? Miko, are you here?" Miko turned around. "VEI?????? WHERE ARE YOU??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Not Class-Related-
Jump to: