Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 am

Maribelle turned back around in her seat to close her book. She was willing to keep a conversation going with a person that could become a new friend. "My name's Maribelle." She introduced herself. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:41 am

*The cat suddenly returned to its host, a boy with a crippled body* Its Kurai Ma''am ^^ *The boy bowing*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 am

Maribelle glanced up to face the young man. He seemed about 17 or 18. The damage done on his body made her curious, but she decided not to ask. "Hello Kurai. Nice to meet you." She said sweetly, with a sparkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 am

Same to you miss! quite a honor. *He smiles at her* Have you seen a young girl, with this cross or X on her head? She has white hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:07 am

Rena soon becomes agitated, unable to concentrate with the constant voices nearby. She grabs at the elastic hair tie and shakes out her hair, now hanging loose over her shoulders.

She turns around and stretches her legs out, leaning against the endless bookshelf behind her. She closes her eyes and eventually falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:00 am

Akio entered the library. He looks around with his head thrown back and his mouth open. Amazed by the huge amount of books he started walking while looking around. Akio had never really been in a library before, he wasn't the reading type. But he had made a bet with his two brothers to read a whole book about magic history. He'd show them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 am

As she is making her way towards the library doors, she feels Renas presence near by. Bewildered and curious about the fact why Rena would even step in a library, she walks towards a row of books, noticing the sleeping Rena. Sigh, this is the second time. Does she seriously want to get a cold, she thought. Not even my illusions can prevent it this time, unless...she cautiously stands up, makes her way out of the library. A couple of minutes later, she returns with a blanket and places it on the sleeping Rena. Using her illusions, she makes it look invisible knowing that Rena wouldn't be very pleased if people saw her wrapped in a pink blanket. Either way, its better than getting a cold on your first day. Standing up, she sits at a table close by, studying more of her astrology. Even so, she eyes Rena every now and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 am

Rena rolls over, waking herself up. She feels something soft on top of her, but can see nothing. What the... she thinks. She pulls the soft.. thing, off of her. Holding it up, she stares at it carefully, trying ever so hard to somehow get it to appear. She narrows her eyes and notices Sakku sitting at a table close by. She wonders if this could be her doing? It is invisible and rather Sakku-like. People begin to stare at her, wondering what she was doing with her hand in the air, looking like she was holding something up, something that they obviously could not see. She scowls, stands up and brushes her clothes down. What is she playing at? She thinks. She walks over to the table Sakku is sitting at and pulls out a chair, sitting down abruptly. She stares at Sakku, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 am

Akio's steps were heavy against the wooden floor. He walked in between the shelves of books and looked around with big eyes. He obviously didn't know what to do or where to look. They all looked the same to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 am

"I see that your awake, Rena" She takes a look up at her, pulling back glasses from rim of nose. Puzzled at why Rena is simply sat there silently, she also watches Rena till she gets an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:20 am

"Yes, I'm awake. Did you put that invisible blanket on me?" She asks, bluntly. Growing annoyed, she stands up, making a loud screech with her chair. She doesn't move though, just raises her shoulders and looks at Sakku, trying to read her.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

"Yes, i did. Why do you ask?" Limps head to side in confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 am

Akio pulled a book out of one of the shelves. It was big and dusty, old-looking. He read the title slowly out loud. "Ma-... gical.. Histo- .. ry." In the hole where the book had stood before, he noticed two girls talking on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 am

"Well thanks, but I don't need your help. I know we kinda talked last night, but that was a one off. I don't need pity and I can look after myself." She growls, spinning around and walking off effortlessly. On the way out, she passes a boy around her age, staring blankly at book on magical history. Upon passing him, she makes brief eye contact with him, narrowing her eyes. Ugh, I hate people. She scoffs in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 am

Shrugging, she takes the blanket and makes her way towards the library entrance, taking no notice of any passer-bys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Vei's boot made a loud noise when she had stepped in with a little bit too much force. Unless they were near the door, people didn't seem to take much notice into her and she sighed in relief. Though she was surprised when a slim girl around her age with ruby locks and amethyst orbs marches pass and another girl, who Vei might have mistakened as a guy if she wasn't wearing a skirt, followed soon after. She strolled in, she didn't fit in a place like a library but she had to borrow some books. Nearly everyone here looks smart, concerntrated. Then there's her with camp boots and army pants. She began to feel uncomfortable. "Better hurry." She muttered to herself, which was quite loud in reality.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Gosh darn it, where is that girl! *I muttered to myself, pacing down the halls as fast as my crippled body could let me* Damn it...*I spoke nearly silently as I sat down on a nearby chair to rest*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Akio managed to push down serveal books from their shelves as he went for a table to sit with the book about magical history under his right arm. He cursed turning around way too fast and ended up pushing a few more books. They landed on the floor around him with a heavy bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

*I watch as akio stumbled with the books, as a few fell. I just lightly sigh as I couldnt move myself, but instead summon a rock golem to help him out* Here let me help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Looking down at the book in her hands, she realizes that she had forgotten to check out this library book. Sighing to herself, she returns to the library and heads to the receptionist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:42 pm

"I will not be beaten!" Akio threw himsel down which shoke the floor for a bit of the pressure of his weigh. He hurried and tried to collect the books faster than the golem as if it was a race. But he did nothing but throwing the books around without hitting the shelves. At last he gathered all the books in his arms and pressed onto a shelf with a loud yell. The wood made sounds as if it was in pain and a crack appeared on the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Err.....Well then. *I summoned the golem back into my eye and fell asleep, snoring*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Disappointed, she walks back to where she had found the book. Due to its size, she cannot take it out of the library. As she places the book where it belonged, she notices Kurai sleeping peacefully. Takes the invisible blanket and places it over him, thinking to self, why do people think of the library as somewhere to sleep. Sighing, she sits next to him, taking out book with levitation again and continues to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:30 pm

*As I snore peacefully, the demon-cat came out of my eye, sitting next to me and starts to lick itself, eyeing the girl next to its master*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Looking over at the cat, she begins to blush alittle. A cat, she thought, its so cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   

Back to top Go down

The Library
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next