Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
LisaFiction
Maribelle.
Rena
Sakkaku Yume
kittenofebil
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 pm

A great place to study! There's thousands, if not MILLIONS of books here. But please keep it down here. You will be kicked out if there's any complaints or if you're just too loud.
The Library 2-46-Yale-RareBookLibraryThe Library Yale-University-Beinecke-Rare-Book-and-Manuscript-Library2(1)
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Hmm...Where is the summoning books..? *I ponder, looking through the many shelfs of books, looking for what I desire*

Last edited by kittenofebil on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Silently, she reads at the far back of the library. Not taking a look at anyone, she could easily be overlooked from her lack of presence. Even so, she continues to read in the comfortableness of her social confinement.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

*As I continue to look for the books I was seeking, I notice a girl at the far end of a table. I walk towards speaking* Pardon me miss, do you know where the summoning books may be located?
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Not pulling eyes away from the book, as if glued, she points over towards a close shelf, using her illusions for him to see exactly where it is with a glow around the certain books.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Well...thank you *I bowed, moving towards the shelf and grabbing a few books and placing them at the other end of the table, starting to read and chant alittle by mistake, amazed by these writings*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

As if she had not been fazed, she flips the page and continues to scan her book.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 pm

*My eye starting to grow a deep red, chanting louder. My seat starting to shake and rumble*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Slowly takes a look above her book, eyeing him curiously. What a lack of sense for pronunciation, she thought. Again, taking no notice, she glues her eyes to the page once more.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:36 pm

*I shook my head, turning a bright red and whispering softly* Not again..*I got up, grabbed the books and headed for a different room in the library to hide myself.*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm

10 minutes later, she stands at the corner of the room in which he is reading his book in. Still eyeing him curiously, but keeping her distance. Is is although she isn't even there, as she lives up to her nickname of the school, ghost, she blends in with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

*Sitting there still rather red and reading his books in silence. Smiling at the thought of owning these wonderful demons and animals, wishing that he could. He shut the book and meditated for a moment to calm himself down, sighing*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Suddenly behind him, waiting for him to notice my presence.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:48 pm

*Completely in a trance, I started to breath heavy-like, smiling at the thoughts running through his head*
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

"Did i bother you, in any way?" She says in almost a whisper. "You did retreat from where i had comforted, so i presume that my presence was bothering you. I apologize." As she bows her head, she creates the illusion of her disappearing, when in actual fact she is simply walking away.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:54 pm

*I opened my eye suddenly, a cat coming out from it and looking around for the presence.* Oh neko it was just the girl *I pushed the cat back into my eye, getting up and walking around, looking for her*
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 am

Rena enters the library, gazing up at the endless shelves of books. As she walks toward the southern wall, she briefly reads some of the titles of the books upon passing. Magical Beasts of the World, Basic Alchemy... A dusty, grey book catches her eye. She stops and faces it, dragging it off the shelf, with a little effort. As soon as it reaches the edge, she realizes just how heavy it is and it flops onto the ground with a thud. She can feel everyone looking at her, though she doesn't turn around. She shrugs and sits on the floor, directly under the shelf she had pulled the book off. "Teleportation" it is titled. She begins reading, hearing the sound of chatter in the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 am

*As I looked for the girl I met early, I see another young lady* Oh hello miss *I bowed*
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 am

Rena turns around, staring blankly at the strange guy standing before here. "Hello." She says.

Last edited by Mimz on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 am

And now excuse me, I must find....my friend. *I smiled, letting you see a glimpse of the cat demon in my eye before walking past you*
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:42 am

Rena turns around and continues reading.
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:10 am

Maribelle runs into the library, but then quickly reminds herself to slow down. This is the library for gods sake! Slow down Maribelle! As she falls to a walking pace, she stops and is completely amazing by how many books there are. She must have had an idiotic expression on her face as there were a couple of stares and quiet giggles coming from the few people there. Maribelle laughed at herself and said "Sorry guys, must have been making a funny face again. I tend to do that so get used to it." She turned and walked over to a section of "Romantic Fairytales" and pulled out a thick blue book. Maribelle sat at an empty table just a few feet away from where the other people were sitting, and began to read silently. She had always loved fairytales.

Last edited by Maribelle. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 am

*A small black cat came up from behind the young lady Maribelle, purring and meowing at her. Tilting its head just alittle*
Back to top Go down
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:23 am

Something else caught her attention while she was in her little fantasy world. She took her attention off the book and glanced to see what was behind her. It was a small black little cat, purring and mewing. "Hi there!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 am

*The cat smiled back at her, letting his red eyes look into her's*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Not Class-Related-
Jump to: