Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Park

Go down 
+10
Shinibi
Rena
Maribelle.
Yoshi
Gozeppelin
LisaFiction
Azylint
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

Sakura Park - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 am

"I'm Yoshitaro Shirō" says still looking at honeycomb, then his ears heard something on tree so his eyes turns in that way (Sakkaku is going to town so we won't respond soon)
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 am

"Yoshitaro Shi... ah! You're my roommate. I live on the roof of the dorm. Feel free to drop by sometime. Maybe we can barbecue some honey-roasted ham. Hard to cook stuff inside a small indoor room, y'know?" Joey said. "Alright Yotaro, I'm gonna find whatever was making that strange noise before you woke up. Seeyas."
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 am

*turns back after hearing honey-roasted ham.* "Sounds good for me, see you"
Turns his look at tree and noticed small girl "what are you doing up there ?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

"Eh? Me?" Fuko blinked.. Then she noticed where she was standing. "Oh.. ehehe~" She glanced at the person who had asked her and teleported right in front of Yoshi. She grinned.
"Fuko Kimoe~ Nice to meet you! ..Whoever you are."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Walking off towards the entrance of the park, thinking to myself, "Do i really sound like a hyena..." Sighing, she hugs self against the cold breeze.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:31 pm

^ (Oh, hey. If you can turn to the bottom of the last page really quick, Joey's running after you.)
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:33 pm

( Oh my god v_v. )

Creates the illusion that i'm invisible, whispers to self "i don't have time for this.."
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:38 pm

"Wait, the hyena call! You still haven't told me how you did it!" Joey shouted into the distance after the ghost girl vanished. He then proceded to say "My name's Joey! Joey Singer! I'll be back tomorrow, alright?" He then let out another frighteningly realistic peacock call. "CAW! WAAAAAAWK!! Eeeeh-yaw! Eeeeh-yaw!"

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:38 pm

"Yoshitaro Shirō" said and bows a little, "nice trick you have, but still why you were siting up there ?
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Eye twitching, has left sakura park.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:01 pm

"Guess she's gone now. I think I'm gonna head back to the roof and try imitating the sound. Though I should probably do it at night when everybody's sleeping. Don't want to bother them while they're awake." Joey said to himself while strutting home like a peacock.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm

"..A ghost girl almost attacked me Sakura Park - Page 4 2013198479" Fuko muttered. "She didn't tell me her name before she left, but she had silver hair, and white stockings."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Why was Akio so stiff all of a sudden. Miko wondered, Then something came straight at me. It took Miko a moment to realize what was happening. She blinked then realized that the fire spirit looked familiar to her. It was Jun! Miko was outraged she held up her fist and was ready to attack him. She aimed for Jun and was determined to hit him again.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:39 pm

"Ghost girl again... wonder what she is up to" *said then thought for a moment about girl that ran into him Sakura Park - Page 4 3483771083 *
"Need to check it... do You know where i could find her ?" Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:42 pm

"Nope, she walked off.. Think she left the park." Fuko sighed. "I must have angered her by being too outgoing. All I wanted was to become friends with her. Did I mention that I didn't get to know her name?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 pm

"I see, she seems not being person who easly get along with others" Looks at Fuko and smiles to cheer her up
"Just do your best and things will out good* Still confused alittle of things which happened before. Decided to move check other parts of school "I think its time to visit other places of school, it was nice to meet you, We shall meet again"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 pm

"Will do~!" Fuko nodded, and then the person walked off. Then she blinked. 'Hm? Fuko seemed to talk easily to him..' (Third person again. o3o) After a few seconds, she smirked. "Hehe. Maybe it's just because he reminds me of a girl in a way~" Glancing around her, Fuko sighed. "I think I'm going to go back inside, been out here for ages." She started to run, and then teleported off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Jun cursed under his breath. He forgot the strength that Miko had when he was attempting to attack her. Apparently, the boy beside her had already noticed him, even before he attacked. Jun got ahold of Miko's two arms. He tripped her and pushed her into the grass. He leaned close to her and whispered, "You're not stronger than me. Remember that."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Tokyo trotted along the park entrance with Maribelle by her side. She had created sparks around her subconsciously, they danced around her playfully as she skipped.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Miko kicked upwards and hit his crotch. She smirked and rolled over. She pinned him down and her hands blazed. She whispered back,"you sure?"
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Maribelle.
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Maribelle.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 am

Maribelle casually walked into Sakura Park, trailing along with Tokyo. You could see the admiration in her eyes as she gasped at how beautiful it was there. A baby blue jay happened to land on Maribelle's shoulder. She giggled as the feathers tickled her neck. "It's so cute!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://jkitsgrace.tumblr.com/
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 am

(can't do shizz to my character. Sakura Park - Page 4 3138446147)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 am

Yoshi bows a little and moves toward school passing people whos spending their time there. Park seems to be a quite good place to nap but after what happened today he won't do that anytime soon. After exiting park he felt relief that nothing attacked him this time and head to school. ( Sakura Park - Page 4 2293755617 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 am

Vei was to enter the park long ago, she was right behind the guy with long hair, but decided to hang around the entrance and let the commotion pass by. People rushed out and rushed in and she struggled to make sense of the things that was going on. Though finally it looked as if things were calming down, except she could see Miko was going to beat the shit out of Jun in a moment, which she dared not to interrupt. Vei strolled in, hands in her pocket, she was wearing her P.E teacher outfit, she planned to just jog for today.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:50 am

Rena gazed at the sky, treading slowly along the path leading through Sakura Park. A lot of people seemed to be out. It was a nice day, windy with an overcast sky. Her favorite. She stopped and sat down, leaning against one of the cherry blossoms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Park
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next