Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume

Go down 
+4
Simply.michellex
Azylint
lapin-chan
Sakkaku Yume
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Sighs. "Fine then."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Slams the book shut and stretches. "This is so slow."
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Joey turned to page 53.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Glances at page. "Wow. You're a really fast reader, aren't you Joey!" Smirks. "I'm seeing a slightly nerdier side of you today."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:48 pm

She puts the box away and starts testing out the crystal balls by presenting reira on the master crystal ball, making all other crystal balls follow and present reira also.

Meanwhile, Reira falls from the curtain and lands in front of the crystal ball on joeys desk. Suddenly seeing herself, she squeaks in fear and runs off to levis table, only to find her there too. Squeaking again, she escapes to many other tables.

Sakku giggling to herself with reira all confused.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:52 pm

"I just do it a lot," Joey replied, giving up on trying to ignore Levi or Sakku.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Reira continues running until she reaches sakkus table, realising what sakku had done. Angry, she stamps her little foot in anger and waves her little arm,squeaking.

Wiping away her tears of laughter, sakku picks up reira, "okay okay, i'm sorry." She takes off the image from the crystal balls and takes out a mini cookie, handing it to reira. "Here, now will you forgive me"

Reira contemplates whether she should or not, crossed arm, but she gives in and noms the cookie.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 pm

"Ugh, you feed that sugary crap to your pet?" She wrinkles her nose as she addresses Sakku.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 pm

"For your information, its the food she should eat. She is a creambun, so don't question me on whats right or wrong if you don't even know about it." She says, frowning at levi.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:28 pm

"I'm not saying it's wrong at all, Sakku." Sighs. "Never mind. I don't even know what I was thinking..." Opens book again.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 pm

"Tch." she turns back to reira and puts her back on the desk as reira noms her cookie.

Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Reira_10
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Flips through the book, already getting bored of waiting. "Hey Joey, what page are you on?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

"80," Joey replied.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:18 pm

(What a short response. I'm hurt. XD)
Looks at him, not sure if he's serious or not. "You'll finish the book at this rate. Can you help Me with page 36. I can't understand it." I feel like such an idiot next too this guy...
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Shuts their books with telekinesis, sighs. "As much as i admire your persistence, at this rate you'll learn everything and i ain't flippin got anything to teach you all. If you want to try something, mess around with the crystal balls. Oh, yeah." She gets a box of Necklaces with small charms that look like mini crystal balls and levitates one to each of them. "Since i do this on a normal basis, i don't need the help of charms and i can just project my thoughts or memories without it, but since you guys are new to this you might aswell be starting what we are doing this lesson. Even with the charms you'll find it hard, but try to picture something on your crystal balls. It'll keep you guys occupied."

Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Crysta11
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Joey makes out a blurred image inside of his ball. He sees a blue-haired woman with hazel-colored eyes.

Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Sj10
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Sakku continuously avoiding to look into her crystal ball, trying to hide something. She looks troubled.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Joey notices Sakku's concerned expression, but decides to ignore it seeing as how it was none of his business. He was more puzzled by the blue-haired woman whom he had never seen in his life.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Feeling slightly stressed, she says "I'm going to take a breather at one of the towers windows", she walks over to the tower door, unlocks it and makes her way 1-4 up the stairs, staring at the school grounds from the window.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

"Wonder what's got her tired before even lecturing?" Joey thought to himself. He decided not to prode and proceeded to go on the opposite side of the tower. He pulled out a lighter and lit a cigar, trying to relax to relax his mind for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Rena walks quietly into class, hoping to avoid getting caught for being late, even though she had a reasonable excuse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:49 am

Sighing, she returns to the classroom and notices Rena. "Oh, Rena." She scans the room to check if any other student has arrived.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 am

"Uh, hi." Rena said quietly, taking her seat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:12 am

"At last! Someone's actually here!" She cheers, clearly not bothering to use her crystal. "I'm surprisingly happy it was you, Rena!"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 am

"Ugh, this class is full of slowpokes. I might start without the other guys." She says, eye twitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume   Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Astrology - Taught by Sakkaku Yume
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next